Courtney Black #4 Yet again telling a fib, we all know you’re a sticky rib

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha yeh I have seen the Aldi post too little too late though don’t you think. don’t you think all these things she does now she should of done when she first started out just goes to show she’s learning on the job and she hasn’t got no knowledge about anything she makes me laugh when she says she writes all her workouts herself and are unique I followed a personal trainer on Instagram called ladyfit she posts workout videos and some of her workouts she’s done a few months back and last year are exactly the same plus she’s liked quite a lot of them.

Reactions: 1
Have you all seen how many people are raving about Jay on the FB Group 🙈 so many people saying they are only doing Jays workouts now and not Courtney’s

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Have you all seen how many people are raving about Jay on the FB Group 🙈 so many people saying they are only doing Jays workouts now and not Courtney’s
Yup everyone saying they prefer the slow controlled style not Courtney’s fast pace!! Bet she’s seething

Reactions: 6
I used to do his classes a few years back at his gym , he was really good.

Reactions: 1
I can slowly see it becoming the “Jay Trainz app featuring Courtney Black” 😂😂 somebodies even asked if there can be Jay classes 6 days a week 😂👏🏼
Loving these comments in particular 😂
I bet he’s had to sign a tight contract to only be on her app for the foreseeable. I’m sure once that’s up he’ll look to do his own thing. The comments about him are going through the roof!

More “ask me a Question” she must be getting desperate for engagement. Or just the narcissist coming out…what her warriors to ask about her 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
She must be seething over the comments about Jay the new trainer so many preferring his workouts

It's a weird thing to create a brand based on a segment and then employ a load of people that don't do that thing. Makes even less sense to be named after her.

CB is dangerous, her latest story about being out all day & then having the urge to train…her ED is still there, and she’s sharing it to all her “warriors” which she knows full well that they look up to her, idolise her etc…she really shouldn’t post that. Sometimes she really should just keep things to herself, that’s such a trigger what she’s just shared.
🛎🔚

Reactions: 13
CB is dangerous, her latest story about being out all day & then having the urge to train…her ED is still there, and she’s sharing it to all her “warriors” which she knows full well that they look up to her, idolise her etc…she really shouldn’t post that. Sometimes she really should just keep things to herself, that’s such a trigger what she’s just shared.
🛎🔚
so much for “I only do the sessions on the app and nothing else, you don’t need to do anything else” she’s such a hypocrite 🤨🙄

Reactions: 7
This! She was boxing the other day and now she’s constantly running 🤥🤭🤔
“Running” I’d like to know how many times she paused the watch for a breather. Won’t tell us that though will she 😂

Anyone a long time follower that remembers her filming workouts in the gym and dancing in the changing rooms🤨? She filmed herself on the treadmill doing “sprints” it was sooooo funny and her technique was bad. I’m thinking Phoebe from friends

Slightly concerned about the amount of women getting excited and flirty by jay taking his shirt off..

• Haha
Slightly concerned about the amount of women getting excited and flirty by jay taking his shirt off..
Oh my god it’s so cringe. The over 40’s page is full of it and he is a member of the FB pages too

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.