Courtney Adamo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Checking out American colleges for Easton, perhaps they are moving to the US?

Reactions: 1
Yes I saw that too and wondered the same thing. Also, how do we think a Steiner educated child will go at a College?
They probably decorate the edges of their essays beautifully.

I wonder how an American Uni will pan out? Easton will finish the HSC in late October/early November 2023 and I bet he’ll want to hang with his friends over summer. The academic year for American Colleges starts in September 2024.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Yes I saw that too and wondered the same thing. Also, how do we think a Steiner educated child will go at a College?
The Scripps family have made huge donations to certain colleges. I'm sure there will be introductory phone calls from high placed family members when needed.

Reactions: 3
The fact that they're looking at American colleges makes me think they don't see it as an educational opportunity but a fun thing that all (rich) kids do when they finish school, the partying and dorms and clubs and fraternities, which colleges in other countries don't tend to have. Instead of studying and getting the same qualifications he can get for MUCH cheaper in Australia, he'll spend 4 very expensive years immersed in USA college culture, joining a frat house and partying, similar to how a lot of celebrity kids treat college (Lori Loughlins daughter comes to mind, she admitted she didn't care about studying and saw college as a fun party time).

Just another example of how her humble earth mama persona is fake. American colleges don't exactly fit the Steiner linen beige thing, but it certainly fits the rich family that owns a huge business and mistreat their workers thing. It will be interesting to see if Easton appreciates the rare opportunity he's been given or grows into a typical out-of-touch entitled rich frat boy who knows he doesn't need to study because he'll inherit enough anyway

Reactions: 7
Easton already has the aura of ‘a typical out-of-touch entitled rich frat boy’ about him.

He’ll coast through life on family money, a little bit of modelling and the cache of their creative surname.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I didn't think Southern Cross University or Brisbane Uni would be prestigious enough for Easton. Maybe a uni in Syd or Melbourne, but if he goes to college in the California there will be family there to look out for him. It's much more common in the US for kids to travel for college.

Would an American college mean a whole family move from Australia or just Easton? Havent seen much of their second house build lately either

I think he would go on his own. I don't think Courtney or Michael are keen on living in the US.

Today I met up with a friend who used to live in Byron Bay a few years ago and is just back from a week there.
She still loves it and has friends there but says all around the town and hinterland long friendships and alliances have ended with the vaxx divide.
I’m wondering if the Adamos are going to sell the too small house in Bangalow, have the new beach house to escape to, and move to a main residence somewhere else - Sydney? The southern highlands?
Total fan fiction by the way, pure speculation.

Reactions: 2
Today I met up with a friend who used to live in Byron Bay a few years ago and is just back from a week there.
She still loves it and has friends there but says all around the town and hinterland long friendships and alliances have ended with the vaxx divide.
I’m wondering if the Adamos are going to sell the too small house in Bangalow, have the new beach house to escape to, and move to a main residence somewhere else - Sydney? The southern highlands?
Total fan fiction by the way, pure speculation.
Yep I think Courtney fell out with that churchfarm girl due to vaccine. She was at her twins birth too. I’m not sure she sees much of taht geouo now apart from Little Winnie.

Reactions: 1
What happened to the sisters? Have they left the IG? Mentioning in post above of Churchfarm got me curious to see what the 'murfers' were up to... but a lot of them seem to have gone.

What happened to the sisters? Have they left the IG? Mentioning in post above of Churchfarm got me curious to see what the 'murfers' were up to... but a lot of them seem to have gone.
Courtney just posted (one more time) her veggie curry and tagged Church Farm... Friends again?
Hana Taninaka is back to insta and she's also building a house or renovating.

Courtney just posted (one more time) her veggie curry and tagged Church Farm... Friends again?
Hana Taninaka is back to insta and she's also building a house or renovating.
Hi Courtney!
( her tagging Church Farm after their fall out was mentioned here).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I really do feel for her, imagine coming home from an extended stay on your private island and finding that one of the 3 homes you currently own (that we know of) isn't being built fast enough. Where is she supposed to stay meanwhile? In one of her other houses, like some poor person? God forbid on her parents private island? Or a gifted holiday home? The horror! Call the press and start a gofundme!

Piss right off Courtney. Half of Australia is still flooded, if you hadn't noticed. It's causing a lot of delays and shortages- not to mention death and destruction but those things clearly aren't as important as her holiday home. How dare this inconvenience her. I suppose she feels she's done her bit already and now she deserves her holiday home, free from the delays that EVERYONE is experiencing.

Still just as tone deaf as when she complained about the rain during the Black Summer bushfires

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Poor Courtney’s diamond shoes are too tight spare house isn’t being built fast enough.

By all means share an update but I find it so amusing when influencers do their passive aggressive moaning on social media. It’s so unprofessional. It shows they don’t have real friends they can vent to like a normal person.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.