Courtney Adamo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep only 10. I thought she was 9 but just checked- Court posted pics of her 3rd birthday in 2015. So she's a 2012 baby.

I don’t understand how Courtney spends her time on Instagram saying ‘we’re so poor, I need to work’. What she earns doesn’t tally with her spending. She must spend $80000 on school fees a year, and she’ll be spending $50000 USD when Easton goes to uni in America. There’s no way he’s taking out a loan. Poor people don’t a) build second homes and boast about it b) send their kids to private school or c) send their kids to college in the US funded by family. Plus she has once again forgotten that her kids aren’t little - she’s building a six bed bunk room in their holiday home. Poor Ivy is already sharing a bed at home, now she has to do it on holiday as well! Are teenage girls allowed no privacy in that family??

Reactions: 2
The Byron Steiner fees are actually relatively affordable with discounts for every subsequent child. I’d say she’s paying around a third of what you’ve quoted each year.

But I do agree that they aren’t church mouse poor. Their family’s long haul flights this year probably cost as much as their school fees.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
If they have the kind of wealth we assume they have, I bet all educational expenses are paid from a trust.

Reactions: 4
I'm trying to imagine London Courtney advertising period pants, modelling them in an advert herself... and I can't.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The bar is so low for Courtney that I'm actually impressed she's modelling the undies herself instead of having her daughters do it, which we all know is something she'd do

Imagine if London Courtney saw her own future self. She wasn't perfect back then either, but much better than Australia Courtney (or at least better at hiding her true personality). Imagine willingly going from her previous life to whatever the eff this is 😂

• Haha
I bet she got the pants and expected poor Ivy to model them, for someone who apparently makes a living educating people on their teens, she has no boundaries with her own.

Reactions: 7
I took the Teen course when it first came out out of curiosity and there is a couple interviews with Melanie Deefholts that were absolutely fantastic and worth the money. Honestly so so good, but she’s a professional.

Courtney’s interview skills are tragic and she didn’t really seem to know what she was on about. Her chat with Jools Oliver was just chaotic and between the two of them their ”experience” on the subject was just that they have multible kids and that’s it.

Courtney’s ran the course now several times and I’m still in the Instagram group, so the material pops up, but there’s barely any engagement from anyone.

An advert, with discount code et al - but no mark as an ad. 😤 Plus - Courtney usually likes to get mileage out of Marlow’s birthday by posting baby pics, but nothing this year! Is she ill?

Last edited:
Maybe Courtney needs the odd complaint made to help her focus her mind about declaring advertising, in the same way Betsy and Francis helped her focus her mind on increasing her shilling?

What has Courtney blanked out here? Cash? Visa?

Whatever it is, Ivy’s Christmas wish list isn’t allowed to interfere with Courtney’s poor country mouse persona.

402651B7-0442-4F48-929C-CAF33F8DC682.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.