Courtney Adamo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmmm……I do find all the “I am an expert on teens” totally cringe, and I think I will have to unfollow to give myself a break.
I have raised three teens through to adulthood now as a single parent and it is no where near as simple as her “three tips for getting teens to do their chores” would make out.

“Hey Court, does your course deal with teen girls cutting? Doing nangs? A 14 year old having their nudes leaked? What to say when your 13 year old gives themselves a stick and poke tatt?”

“Sorry that’s a no? Your course only deals with the nice issues? Like how to make your tween unload the dishwasher whilst wearing a beige natural fibre jumper that was #gifted?”

Give me a break!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Courtney's first tip for getting closer to your teens.. listen.
Hope she listens when they find out the e-footprint she has created for all 5 children. No anonymity there.

Reactions: 7
Noted there a little while ago that Courtney never congratulated Esther’s Casper on his 10th birthday. They were so close when Marlow was born around the same time. I’m so curious to know what happened between the babyccino women!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Still trying to sell that teens and tweens course that she says she’s spent “ two years” researching.

Reactions: 2
Still trying to sell that teens and tweens course that she says she’s spent “ two years” researching.
Shes taken a photo of all the books she found her research from. May aswell just go to the library and borrow the books and save $$$$ 🙄🙄 What fools are being sucked in to hand over their hard earned cash to that heiress

Reactions: 8
The teen course take up must be low this time. She was trying to shill it to a parent of a 5-year-old a few days ago:

CA screenshot.png

• Angry
Reactions: 4
God 🙄 I have teenagers can I run a course too? Or maybe I can a run a course on how to be a hateful judgmental witch because I am definitely an expert in that! Sign up here ➡

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God 🙄 I have teenagers can I run a course too? Or maybe I can a run a course on how to be a hateful judgmental witch because I am definitely an expert in that! Sign up here ➡
yeah I have two adults kids over 23, both moved out educated and working so I think I’m more qualified to talk about guiding teenagers than this fool.

I wonder if Courtney and Aimee’s (little winnie) daughters will grow up with weird body image. Both of them are smaller than their older daughters.

Reactions: 3
Probably Ivy will since Courtney has bragged about fitting into Ivy's clothes. She should add that to her teens course. Make yourself feel good about your own body by bragging about wearing your teen daughters clothes (never mind how that makes her feel about her own body)

• Sad
It wouldn't be an Adamo Halloween without Marlowe dressed inappropriately for her age.

Halloween.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw (sorry if you’ve said) jools oliver, share on her stories what an amazing helpful course this was!!! What the actual duck??? Insanity. A woman who has 2 daughters at uni, endorsing this utter load of nonsense, absolute money dripping drivel.

Reactions: 6
The pose on that girl, is so off.🙁
For kids with no access to devices etc they really are being influenced by somewhere that isn't from the beige brigrade. Or maybe they're just not as wholesome as Court wants to make believe. They're teens!

Reactions: 8
I'm getting Marilyn Monroe vibes from that picture. Okay for a woman not a 10 year old child.

1667320487038.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.