Courtney Adamo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They definitely used to visit Michael’s family as they did those trips to Lake Tahoe and I think his folks are based in California.

Obviously haven’t seen them for a while though.

Reactions: 1
Wonder why the sale fell through. I really like it personally but you could get a bit more for your money in old Hampstead. No balcony or access to a private garden would put some people off.

I seem to recall her saying you could hear/see trains going past (which she made out to be a plus as it entertained the kids). That would majorly put me off.

They appear to be in Las Vegas according to Eastons instagram. Gee, the bright lights of Las Vegas strip would completely ruin the beige aesthetic over on Courtneys page.

What the heck would that mob look like in their Amish style clothes at an ice hockey game in Vegas 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Pretty sure Michael's parents live close to Las Vegas. Courtney's posted photos of that pool in previous years when they were visiting.

Thought it was pretentious too but it's apparently because lots of families moving to the US changed their surnames. The husband went back to the original.

No idea if it's legally changed,

Never seen Micheal's father before.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I am confident the surname change was less to do with cultural heritage and more to do with wanting to be unique and stand out from all the other Adams as it’s a very common surname.

Both of the families seem like really nice people.
They must be so disappointed the Adamos live so far away and never see them.

When I first read her post I couldn't stop laughing so I dared to comment. Courtney let me tell they don't age because of botox. And there's nothing wrong with that (I use botox too!) In less than a minute, she deleted my comment. 😂😂😂

Meet Bob Adams: father and grandfather of the pretentious Adamo family.

View attachment 1616980
he looks adorable... and rich! he's wearing golden goose shoes (300-400$)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
When I first read her post I couldn't stop laughing so I dared to comment. Courtney let me tell they don't age because of botox. And there's nothing wrong with that (I use botox too!) In less than a minute, she deleted my comment. 😂😂😂

he looks adorable... and rich! he's wearing golden goose shoes (300-400$)
You legend. So true and I missed the GG shoes - man they are in a wealth bubble.

• Haha
So this trip started out as Courtney going for 3 weeks with the youngest 2, to be with her sister who was having her baby. Then Michael and the others suddenly flew over and we've had a Roozen wedding and now a Adams/Adamo reunion in Vegas.. Was any of this planned or just on the whim?
Im wondering if Courtney was always going for the first 3 weeks then Michael was always joining them?
Anyway, I always say it... honestly, whats keeping them in Byron? Just move back to the US Courtney. All we'll hear when shes back in Australia is how much she misses her family.

Poor Quin with that terrible hairstyle. He needs to change it up. At least Ivy is finally able to wear fashionable trainers.

Courtneys current holiday must be coming to an end, time to start spruking a new round of teens and tweens for the bargain price of $250 to fund the next trip 🤦‍♀️

A large portion of her followers are probably living paycheck to paycheck and she's trying her best to convince them that they need this course. A mum who is really struggling with her teen will be willing to try anything and Courtney knows that. I can't even imagine having the audacity to charge for my advice whilst having no qualifications or real knowledge in that field while still being in the trenches of parenting teens and doing a very average job so far.

She's disgusting. Talking about needing to earn a living when she's just spent weeks on a private island. Thinking that reading a few books written by real experts makes her qualified. Perhaps I'll go read a few books on astrophysics and teach a course in that field 😂 I wonder if Michael still works or if social media is their main source of income, probably in addition to a trust fund or some little gifts from their rich families

Reactions: 7
The response to the question about her qualifications is just laughable. A huge paragraph which could easily be summed up with one word NO. How deluded and self important is this woman to think reading and researching a bit qualifies her in this.

Reactions: 6
Poor Quin with that terrible hairstyle. He needs to change it up. At least Ivy is finally able to wear fashionable trainers.
I feel like it's supposed to be a longer surfer style but it looks like he goes for a sleek blow dried bob on a weekly basis.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So this trip started out as Courtney going for 3 weeks with the youngest 2, to be with her sister who was having her baby. Then Michael and the others suddenly flew over and we've had a Roozen wedding and now a Adams/Adamo reunion in Vegas.. Was any of this planned or just on the whim?
Im wondering if Courtney was always going for the first 3 weeks then Michael was always joining them?
Anyway, I always say it... honestly, whats keeping them in Byron? Just move back to the US Courtney. All we'll hear when shes back in Australia is how much she misses her family.
So I read the Vanity Fair article on the Byron Murfers which was actually a very entertaining read.
In this article Courtney says the reason they don’t live in America and haven’t moved back is Michael hates it. Makes sense he is driving the idea of not living there, since Courtney might not necessarily choose that herself.

There is something about this couple that gives me “wouldn’t be surprised if they announced they had separated” vibes. Or is that just me?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.