Courtney Adamo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beach house is in Minnie Water, (source: Courtney's Pinterest ). The original house was still standing in April, so not sure if the build would be that quick? Must be torture for her to see littlewinnie go on about her new build. :ROFLMAO:
Just checked out her Pinterest, which is just another piece of evidence that this woman is faking her "sustainable", "minimalist" lifestyle. It's boards chock full of expensive interiors, and while they aren't maximalist interiors by any means, it's still an indication that little Ms Trust Fund on the Prairie lives an extremely image and consumption-driven life, contrary to what she says. Actions speak louder than words, and someone who has 5 children, multiple homes (even if they can easily afford it - this is not the point), and whose Insta is 90% adverts at this point just CANNOT claim to live this simple, budgeted, eco-friendly lifestyle. She's just exploiting a trend, multiple trends actually, sustainability, minimalism, authentic living etc.

Reactions: 3
Is beach time part of lockdown? šŸ¤” Seems like it would be busier if so.

The stay-at-home orders in place in parts of the Northern Rivers are the same as those in Greater Sydney and people must stay at home unless they have a reasonable excuse to leave.

So what is her reasonable excuse ā€œmust make content for the gram which I donā€™t need to do for the money cos Iā€™m totally loaded ā€œ šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

The stay-at-home orders in place in parts of the Northern Rivers are the same as those in Greater Sydney and people must stay at home unless they have a reasonable excuse to leave.

So what is her reasonable excuse ā€œmust make content for the gram which I donā€™t need to do for the money cos Iā€™m totally loaded ā€œ šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Is any exercise allowed?

Is any exercise allowed?
Yes within 10km but hanging out on the beach is not technically exercise
And they definitely shouldnā€™t be advertising it on insta that theyā€™re hanging out at the beach when so many others are literally stuck at home and beaches are not within their reach

Reactions: 4
As of 5pm today all of rural NSW is in lockdown for 7 days, they canā€™t travel further than 5km from their home for shopping or exercise. Hope that beach is close Court.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
As of 5pm today all of rural NSW is in lockdown for 7 days, they canā€™t travel further than 5km from their home for shopping or exercise. Hope that beach is close Court.
If I remember correctly she doesnā€™t live within 5km of the beach
Better create some more crafts for content and a few more ads

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Definitely further than 5km from the beach, and a bigger supermarket for that matter.

Sheā€™s still a hop, skip and jump from take away chai lattes, though. šŸ™ƒ

• Heart
  • Haha
If I remember correctly she doesnā€™t live within 5km of the beach
Better create some more crafts for content and a few more ads
Create some more e-lessons for dealing with teenagers during lockdown, should be good because I really think they will be in lockdown for awhile.

Reactions: 2
Create some more e-lessons for dealing with teenagers during lockdown, should be good because I really think they will be in lockdown for awhile.
I know I think they will
If it gets into Byron theyā€™re screwed as it would be full of alternative anti vaxxed covid denier types

I was reading how they are all totally outraged it managed to penetrate their little haven. Ironically it was a man and his son from Sydney possibly brought it to Byron -. Both anti vaccine covid deniers who went there against lockdown orders whilst symptomatic . Both are in hospital and will be charged by police.

a-hole move to head off on a house search whilst showing symptoms

Australia missed its opportunity to be theposter child for covid by not getting on top of vaccines

sorry a little off topic

I know I think they will
If it gets into Byron theyā€™re screwed as it would be full of alternative anti vaxxed covid denier types

I was reading how they are all totally outraged it managed to penetrate their little haven. Ironically it was a man and his son from Sydney possibly brought it to Byron -. Both anti vaccine covid deniers who went there against lockdown orders whilst symptomatic . Both are in hospital and will be charged by police.

a-hole move to head off on a house search whilst showing symptoms

Australia missed its opportunity to be theposter child for covid by not getting on top of vaccines

sorry a little off topic
Also a lot of the businesses in Byron donā€™t insist on mask wearing or social distancing and even simple
Anti bacterial hand sanitizer

it definitely is in Byron as itā€™s been found in the sewage-but whether the people will ā€œconformā€ and come forward for testing is another thing

Last edited:
Now driving off to go surf at the beach.
I think even if she does live within 5km of the beach she shouldnā€™t be advertising her going there. Itā€™s a bit tone deaf really when everyone should be working together to stay at home -itā€™s literally only 7 days

Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s obviously had a pang of regret as sheā€™s apologising for posting about losing internet access while Afghanistan is suffering.

• Wow
Sheā€™s obviously had a pang of regret as sheā€™s apologising for posting about losing internet access while Afghanistan is suffering.
At least she is admitting her privilege
Albeit only compared to those in Afghanistan

In regional NSW as long as you stay in your local government area you are able to travel wherever you want. The 5km rule only applies if you leave your LGA. It is within the rules for her to be at the beach with her family as long as she is in her LGA and they are there for exercise.

In regional NSW as long as you stay in your local government area you are able to travel wherever you want. The 5km rule only applies if you leave your LGA. It is within the rules for her to be at the beach with her family as long as she is in her LGA and they are there for exercise.
Thanks for clarifying that Courtney

but as I said above - whether itā€™s in the rules or not- itā€™s not the time to be flaunting your great lifestyle. Many donā€™t have a beach in their LGA.

you donā€™t realize how yet again youā€™re being tone deaf to whatā€™s going on

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are you implying above poster is Courtney? Doubt it. Wonder what the sister wives will think of her getting the jab?

Are you implying above poster is Courtney? Doubt it. Wonder what the sister wives will think of her getting the jab?
I was joking
But whoever it was joined solely for the purpose of posting that one post defending Courtney -we all spot a fake tattler a mile off

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Good for her, Iā€™m glad she is being vaccinated. They like to travel & it will be a requirement to enter other countries too.

Lots of thread title owners have posted on their threads - some openly with their username (Elle wright, mother of five boys) or others like Clemmie hooper hid behind usernames but she later admitted to posting.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.