Courtney Adamo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once again a very diverse promo pic for a person who normally only features white people on her feed.

E9A8550C-938B-4A43-A112-52A4CD50100F.jpeg

Reactions: 2
That picture of Marlow in a tight, striped tube dress. 8 going on 18. When she lived in London Courtney used to be so outspoken against allowing her children to go shopping and having any say in what they wore. She used to tell her followers that children should dress like children. Now she has gone to the other extreme allowing her 8 year old to buy herself tight, tube dresses. Fine, her kid her choice but it seems strange to me how much she has changed. Seems this woman changes her accent and personality to fit in with her clique of the moment.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Think she’s looking for some more free Dutch bikes for the rest of the family. It’s definitely an advert too.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
It annoys me so so so much when companies gift expensive kit to wealthy people. Those bikes would be so loved and appreciated by someone who needs them, rather than sitting in Courtney's shed never to be used again 🙄

Reactions: 10
I hope a dear friend has gifted Courtney some trendy linen face masks as Byron Bay heads into a three day lockdown. I hope it’s gentle.

• Haha
Has Byron Bay been in lockdown before?
Not recently, maybe in 2020 when COVID-19 first hit & most of Australia went into a six week lockdown.
N.S.W. Appears to be fighting’s losing battle against the Delta strain. The lockdowns in Sydney do not seem to be working.

Not recently, maybe in 2020 when COVID-19 first hit & most of Australia went into a six week lockdown.
N.S.W. Appears to be fighting’s losing battle against the Delta strain. The lockdowns in Sydney do not seem to be working.
Do lockdowns there mean closing schools?

Do lockdowns there mean closing schools?
Yes they do, except for vulnerable children & frontline workers children, the rest do home learning.
Where we live kids 12 & over need to wear a mask at school now too. we have just come out of a 7 day lockdown after an outbreak of the Delta strain in some schools resulted in quite a few infected children.
I hope it doesn’t get into the schools in Byron.

I wonder if the Adamos took off for the beach house when Byron’s lockdown was announced? It must be getting close to finished.

I wonder if the Adamos took off for the beach house when Byron’s lockdown was announced? It must be getting close to finished.
Where is their beach house? That makes more sense the rushing to the pub for pre lockdown drinks like a lot of people did.

• Heart
Beach house is in Minnie Water, (source: Courtney's Pinterest ). The original house was still standing in April, so not sure if the build would be that quick? Must be torture for her to see littlewinnie go on about her new build. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Courts annoys me so much complaining about being in lockdown wit 5 kids when those of us in Sydney have been locked down nearly 2 months (feels even longer than that!!!)

I am also annoyed she claims freebies as gifts so she doesn't have to claim they are sponsored items.

Her instagram is just one great big long ad!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Courtney is such hypocrite telling people she signed a climate change petition when she flies her family of 7 to Italy and America every year.

Reactions: 5
Courtney is such hypocrite telling people she signed a climate change petition when she flies her family of 7 to Italy and America every year.
And has 5 children which leaves a huge footprint and they all travelled the world as well.

Shes a dick

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.