Courtney Adamo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a fan of her but I'm relieved to hear she's getting vaccinated and isn't a rabid anti vax qanon type, to be blunt lmao

Reactions: 6
Not a fan of her but I'm relieved to hear she's getting vaccinated and isn't a rabid anti vax qanon type, to be blunt lmao
When they lift travel restrictions, I doubt they’d be able to travel if they weren’t vaxxed.

Reactions: 8
When they lift travel restrictions, I doubt they’d be able to travel if they weren’t vaxxed.
True I think a lot of people who want to jump on the "freedom rally" bandwagons and such, will definitely get vaxxed in private because they'll realize they won't be able to go on holiday internationally otherwise hahaha

Reactions: 5
I see their Primrose Hill flat is back on the market. I think they must have had a sale fall through. It’s in at £1,250,000.

I see their Primrose Hill flat is back on the market. I think they must have had a sale fall through. It’s in at £1,250,000.
It's going to be a tough sell with no outside space after covid. Buyers in that price range have a lot of options.

Reactions: 1
Rightmove shows they put it on the market back in February this year originally. Redid the photos with new styling, inc different dining chairs, and it went back on the market beginning of May.
They’ve been trying to sell the flat since February.

Gosh. That’s quite the reduction. I wonder if the beach house costs are running over budget?

I also wonder if the pandemic has made them reevaluate the practicality of living in a small town in a fairly isolated country?

A person working on I’m a Celebrity which must be being filmed in that area tested positive for Covid causing the lockdown.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Does anyone know if she's fallen out with the other murfers? She never seems to be with them or even mention them anymore.

Does anyone know if she's fallen out with the other murfers? She never seems to be with them or even mention them anymore.
She doesn't appear to follow miaeatswolves or churchfarmgeneralstore (amanda) anymore. Her Aussie squad is crumbling! She still follows the winnies, though (Aimee and Dave).

Yes I noticed abs unfollowed Mia and Amanda. Considering she was at the birth of Amanda’s twins, must have been a big issue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.