Courtney Adamo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s posting a lot Including topless pics of her husband. And she’s telling everyone to still hug your teens even if they don’t want you to. Illustrated with a picture of Michael hugging Ivy.

Now posting pictures of Ivy in a two piece, Wilkie’s naked torso with swimming trunks in and Marlow in a rashi outfit on their weekend away.
Also a smug picture of her and Michael. I guess lockdown is over there.

Reactions: 1
I think the fall off could be over the vaccine, the murfers and the churchbore duo look like the stereotype of the no vax free spirited ( :rolleyes: ) wannabe captain fantastic people.
( long time lurker 😁 nice to meet you )

The Adamos all need to be fully vaccinated because Courtney wants to get the duck out of Australia as soon as international travel is allowed.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Covid has given her extremely itchy feet and she starts scouting for their next ‘forever location’ - which would be so hard on the older kids who have no doubt put down roots in Byron.

Reactions: 2
I was thinking that too, she said she gets restless living in one spot for too long. Especially since they travel so much and aus is so far from everyone and everything they know. If she's fallen out with the murfers she doesn't have much to keep her in aus. I bet there will be no regard to the older kids who have settled in to Byron. She'll drag them across the globe, find a new "tribe", become a whole different person like she did last time. Rant about how happy she is she's finally found her forever home.

Aaaand repeat in another 5-10 years

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I like how she unfollowed Mia and Amanda but they still follow her, makes her look so immature 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
She definitely seems to be missing London in her stories! I foresee a trip overseas followed by a move very soon.

Also says she has been vaccinated for covid. I bet that caused controversy among the murfers. She'll be out of aus soon like a bat out of hell

I agree. She has lost most of her friends, probably die to them being outspoken about the jab. Her perfect world seems to be crumbling in Byron.

Now she's saying she and Michael both "worked their butts off" to be able to afford London and she couldn't do that again. I'm sorry, but has Courtney ever worked a 9-5 job? I don't doubt that blogging can be a real job but she was able to live in NW London and stay home with her children while likely using her privilege and generational wealth to expand her social media presence, spending ridiculous amounts of money on clothing and toys, going on luxurious holidays multiple times a year, sending her children to the best schools.

It's insulting to say she got all that from working hard. It's like she's telling her followers that if they "worked their butts off" they too could spend their summers on a private island and take a gap year or two. This new "pretending to be humble and normal" thing is not working the way she thinks it is

Reactions: 9
She’s really going to town on looking back, isn’t she? The idea of commuting like Michael did is probably their idea of working hard. He seems to be able to work from home all the time now. I think her social media presence took off after she had her Insta account was deleted all those years ago.

Surely she doesn't class flogging her e- course on raising a teenager as working her boney butt off.

She appears to be addressing a lot of criticism on this thread, such as her qualifications for all her ‘courses’.

London winters might be cold, but she complains during every Australian summer about the heat.🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Surely she doesn't class flogging her e- course on raising a teenager as working her boney butt off.
No of course not as she didn’t do that in London. Must have been the agony of running Babyccino with 2 other women and opening lots of free items from advertisers. Or maybe it was the looking after the four children part.

Old Courts is schilling her boney butt off today. We’ve got questions and answers, evocative photos from London and pre-children pixie cut couple photos.

Kids must all want expensive things for Christmas.

Whenever she has something she wants to hard sell, there’s a plausible reason for her to be online constantly for about a week. It’s a head cold this time.

If she keeps shilling at this point she'll be able to afford London again!

I noticed she posted her notes list of names she considered for Wilkie and Marlow was there on the boy side. Odd. Was she planning on changing Marlow's name and giving it to the new baby or something?

Also said Michael got a vasectomy. Her content relies on little ones and her followers are baby-obsessed so I'm surprised she's not going for another publicity baby. She's relying on teenagers instead now

• Wow
It’s that ‘working out butts off’ bit that stuck out for me as well. That’s always been the thing with her…the illusion that her life is attainable to the everywoman while downplaying how insanely wealthy they are, how she downplays/hides freebies and paid promotions, etc. Her and Michael’s nose up in the air over consumerism while promoting, unboxing and advertising “stuff” day after day. Private islands, exotic vacations, expensive clothing, toys & homeware all displayed as simple, authentic family moments. It’s sick.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.