Courtney Adamo #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the fresh out of the packet not even ironed or styled look. Minimal effort.

Also, the gloat around the family table is at an all time high, these moments must be few and far between.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’d get it if he was sewing surf shorts or customised skate wear etc but a 16yr old boy sewing bunting and crowns in ditsy fabrics I just don’t buy it!
It feels like a hobby ‘forced’ on him by Courtney. She’s always saying how ‘sweet and kind he is’ - and by that she means biddable for adverts and insta posts!! She definitely wishes that Easton was like this - fits her aesthetic, happy to do her bidding etc - because she spent the time Easton was 12-18 complaining about how awful teenagers are!

If you had just turned 17 and your mum posted a photo of you to her 250k plus followers with ‘I love you so much first-name moo’ on it, wouldn’t that be a bit embarrassing. Courtney needs to learn not to overshare undignified things about her children! (But when has this not been an issue for Courtney??)

Reactions: 4
So Easton has already moved out locally with friends before he goes to Uni in Hawaii in August.
Interesting.

It’s definitely giving the vibe that Easton told mumma to lay off posting his life online and he wants no part of it anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Easton has already moved out locally with friends before he goes to Uni in Hawaii in August.
Interesting.

It’s definitely giving the vibe that Easton told mumma to lay off posting his life online and he wants no part of it anymore.
And despite Quin and Ivy loving sharing a room he's ran out the the studio and she has redecorated the first chance they get.

And despite Quin and Ivy loving sharing a room he's ran out the the studio and she has redecorated the first chance they get.
did she really redecorate? Or was it all mumma? And did Ivy really give the okay for mumma to broadcast her private space to the world in an effort to demonstrate her minimalist Byron beige style?

did she really redecorate? Or was it all mumma? And did Ivy really give the okay for mumma to broadcast her private space to the world in an effort to demonstrate her minimalist Byron beige style?
Such a dangerous move. Location stamps, boundaries crossed, hope Ivy isn’t in digital media the pedalo’s will have a conservation starter given how much information has been posted about her,

Such a dangerous move. Location stamps, boundaries crossed, hope Ivy isn’t in digital media the pedalo’s will have a conservation starter given how much information has been posted about her,
When they first moved in, there was a story in the news about a p-er-v going around Byron, peeping into windows. We all know how easy it is to find her address...

Courtney’s just redecorated the office/Wilkie’s old room - seemingly without slipping in any adverts or paid promotions! This must be a miracle - the beach house was #sponsored and their current house has a sponsored bath among a hundred other things, so this seems suspicious!!

Reactions: 1
Maybe she is not getting the sponsorships as much considering her target demographic is vague- middle age white women who enjoy wearing linen, with older kids? I feel like she is lacking the authenticity to appeal to younger audiences.

Reactions: 3
Maybe she is not getting the sponsorships as much considering her target demographic is vague- middle age white women who enjoy wearing linen, with older kids? I feel like she is lacking the authenticity to appeal to younger audiences.
The women in her original demographic, have kids that have gotten older and developed their own sense of style and personalities (which is normal!) Their mothers no longer curate their aesthetic, unlike courtney. So they aren't buying whatever she's selling

Reactions: 5
The story of Wilkie today in his swimmers, you can really see everything. Why does she think this is ok? Makes me so angry on his behalf.

Reactions: 5