Courtney Adamo #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That obviously hit a nerve with her! For her to feel the need to get into it in the comments.
“I don’t have a trust fund alright! It’s just some random cash I get into my account! I am just like the rest of you!”

Reactions: 7
She's over 40 so her trust has probably paid out already. So technically she doesn't have a trust anymore. ;)

Reactions: 10
Wow, she is really denying it. Proper cheek. What does the giant gold 'S' over the bath on the island stand for then?? Sucker?? 😆

Reactions: 9
She doubling down now too. Implying Vanity Fair is fake news.
1707784465343.jpeg

1707784620701.png

Looks like she’s going to have a hard time convincing people Vanity Fair was lies.

1707784756008.png

Reactions: 5
Why was all the research so specific? Her mother being chairwoman of a newspaper company, all of the relatives, etc- why would a journalist make such specific claims up - yet Courtney can’t offer anything concrete to refute it. How does a woman in her position from a “financially stable” family afford to go to college, travel and move overseas and buy multiple properties running an online blog? Her husband also isn’t an exec or c-suite? So how do they afford Byron bay and private school for 5 kids?
---
Susan Scripps Wood is the mother of Marnie Roozen, chairwoman of Pioneer News Group, who is the mother of Courtney Adamo.
Pioneer News Group is owned by members of the Scripps family. Pioneer News Group sold its newspapers to Adams Publishing Group in 2017.
So how is the VF article not accurate?

Attachments

Last edited:
I don’t think everyone’s buying it to be honest. Just bleeping own it. Semantics over a trust fund when clearly she has money and a level of comfort people can’t relate to. Your family own islands, Courtney. Not many can afford to build a second house in one of the most overpriced areas of Australia.

Attachments

• Angry
Love people calling her out, she was an idiot for that caption. Some people can’t afford to eat, disgustingly out of touch.
---
Much financial stress.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
I don’t think everyone’s buying it to be honest. Just bleeping own it. Semantics over a trust fund when clearly she has money and a level of comfort people can’t relate to. Your family own islands, Courtney. Not many can afford to build a second house in one of the most overpriced areas of Australia.
Yep it's arguing semantics. Maybe it's a family trust that she only comes into once her mother passes, maybe she receives a regular payment that she lives off. (I actually have a family trust that I can't access without major paperwork, mulitple signatures and taxes, so maybe that's why she pretends she doesn't have one?) Either way it's obvious she's loaded when she does no discernible work beyond paid ads, but can be building architect designed houses with bespoke furniture, sending a child to college in the USA, and travelling overseas regularly.

At one point they owned the Bangalow house ($1.4 million, plus hundreds of thousands on a reno), the London flat (£1.2 million, I think?) and the beach house ($900k-ish if I recall correctly?, plus at least $400k for a complete re-build). Michael's salary is not anywhere in that realm and we know Babyccino wasn't making enough to support 3 co-owners.

Yes, she's making money on these courses but that was after they'd made all the above purchases. Where did all that money come from then? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
I don’t think anything is real in Courtneyland. As well as shilling freebies, she shills the fantasy of the perfect family life and relationship with her hot 🤢 husband. Simple country mouse she is not. I reckon that Vanity Fair article was bang on and that’s why it still rankles her so much.

It’s quite amazing to watch someone shoot themselves in the foot so badly. She couldn’t have handled this any worse imo. Doubling down in the face of bare facts, I’m cringing for her. So privileged she can’t see past the end of her own nose.

From a journalistic pov, Vanity Fair is well respected. Integrity is high and they have proper due process for legal / fact checking.

But keep using your children as props to sell swimwear and skincare etc Courtney, otherwise you’d be on the breadline 🙄

Reactions: 12
Trying to be ‘relatable’ in her surfing post has backfired massively. A quick google of her grandmother’s name comes up with who her grandmother was, what she did, and photos of her that - uh-oh - is clearly the same woman that Courtney posted photos of. Now that post is a time-bomb until she a) deletes it and b) spends the next month posting baby photos of her, Michael and all the kids OR surfing photos/pictures of her kids not wearing much until she thinks the storm has passed. It’s what she always does months before a big project to ‘smooth the way’!!

Reactions: 7
'Financially stable' is not the same as owning an island FFS. I think it's funny her kids can't get TS tickets. Money can't buy you everything, Courtney!

Reactions: 6
Courtney hates missing out so much (and so used to buying her way through life) she will probably end up with tickets to one of the European TS shows, and make a family holiday out of it. So will end up spending £15k or more for the sake of FOMO

Reactions: 5
'Financially stable' is not the same as owning an island FFS. I think it's funny her kids can't get TS tickets. Money can't buy you everything, Courtney!
I think it’s hilarious that despite all the beige clothes, Steiner schools, no TV etc … that they can’t resist the commercial pull and marketing of Tay Tay Swift 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm also guessing she's hoping that a kind fan or sponsor will give her tickets if she begs enough.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2