Courtney Adamo #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Courtney hates missing out so much (and so used to buying her way through life) she will probably end up with tickets to one of the European TS shows, and make a family holiday out of it. So will end up spending £15k or more for the sake of FOMO
And once she’s got them there’ll be endless bragging about how lucky they were to get them, and great discussions about the tickets being ‘a splurge’ and ‘oh my kids are so funny, they’ve been planning their Taylor Swift outfits for the last two months’, followed by ‘they were only out of school for three weeks, and we got to see family, it’s not that big a deal’.

Reactions: 6
I still can’t work out why a little bit of age appropriate TV isn’t allowed, but then they are obviously allowed to watch videos of a very commercial singer strutting about in skin tight outfits (no beige linen in sight 😂) .. or they wouldn’t know her well enough to want to go to a concert! I think Courtney wants to go, so she has an excuse to wear something sparkly … like all the middle aged women at Harry Styles last year!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Let the middle aged women live 🤣

I did see some beige sequinned fabric in Spotlight yesterday she will have to ask Quin to drag the sewing machine out 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Let the middle aged women live 🤣

I did see some beige sequinned fabric in Spotlight yesterday she will have to ask Quin to drag the sewing machine out 🤣🤣
Haha, I’m close to Courts in age and l’m all for it … it just makes me laugh how she picks and chooses what’s “allowed” and what’s “Steiner” and what isn’t. There is a Steiner school near us and honestly it’s like a cult and you have to sign a form to say as a family you commit to the “lifetsyle”. I have friends with kids there and I know some don’t adhere to all of it 😂

Courtney’s going to be so cross - her friend Lauren (who she adopted as a friend on their world trip and then dumped her after moving to Aus) has just got tickets to the Taylor Swift concert with her two girls after a week of pleading on her Instagram stories. Courtney, with more begging and a larger following has had no luck!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know a few people who got last minute VIP or corporate box seats. Guess Court isn't all that well connected after all. She does seem to be quite cliquey and only interested in matching linen friends.

Reactions: 4
Five star hotel, flights all over the world, snorkelled The Great Barrier Reef in 2010… and this holiday is all about saving it, whilst tourism is its biggest killer. Great she’s promoting a charity but oh my god she needs to take a reality check. Hope this charity drops her, before real carers drop a charity that supports the damage she and her family cause the environment and the consumerism she promotes. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Five star hotel, flights all over the world, snorkelled The Great Barrier Reef in 2010… and this holiday is all about saving it, whilst tourism is its biggest killer. Great she’s promoting a charity but oh my god she needs to take a reality check. Hope this charity drops her, before real carers drop a charity that supports the damage she and her family cause the environment and the consumerism she promotes. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Promoting a charity like this makes Courtney look good, (from her perspective anyway) because it’s makes her look ‘eco’ despite the hundreds of long haul flights. Plus, it’s a holiday, which is always something that goes down well after a backlash like the ‘we have financial pressure’ post. The church mouse works so hard, she definitely needs this holiday, don’t you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you think anyone actually believes her posts? Device free Sunday (that she still films on her phone) in a house with teenagers?! Or the 16yr old making bunting and birthday crowns that’s made over £3k in sales?? Maybe he’s saving up to make his escape!

Easton hasn’t escaped yet, I note. Maybe they’re waiting for their beach house to finish funding his degree before he leaves? There’s no way he’ll have a student loan. Meanwhilst, he has to suffer through ‘device-free Sundays’, especially as you can imagine the battle he had to have to get a phone in the first place, now C is dictating when he uses it and what he does instead!?

Maybe Quin’s sewing started out with him doing it, and turned into Courtney making money through him. There’s no way she’s not pocketing some of it (poor country mouse), and she’s pushing the crowns so much - possibly because there are requests for them in the comments every birthday!

Reactions: 3
I’d get it if he was sewing surf shorts or customised skate wear etc but a 16yr old boy sewing bunting and crowns in ditsy fabrics I just don’t buy it!

Reactions: 2
I’d get it if he was sewing surf shorts or customised skate wear etc but a 16yr old boy sewing bunting and crowns in ditsy fabrics I just don’t buy it!
I am imagining in a few months the scandal when it is revealed that the bunting is made at the Shein factory and shipped over!

• Haha
Oh my gosh! The latest #ad is so ridiculous, the dresses hideous, and I cannot imagine a teenager alive willingly wanting to wear that. She must of bribed Ivy with lots of screen time.

Ivy looks absolutely thrilled to be trailed out to the beach with her mum and little sister to 'model' some new freebies. I have a feeling this was probably filmed and edited on the no screen time weekend too. I genuinely think Courtney is incapable of staying away from her phone if it means she can profit from her kids 🙄

Honestly such a terrible ad for those dresses makes no sense on the beach on a dull day and so fake! Courtney do better! The hinterland is gorgeous they could find a swing on a giant fig etc instead of that hogs-wash either way no teen girl would wear Liberty and ruffles. Keep it for the under 5s

Reactions: 3