Courtney Adamo #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The beach house is not in a convenient location really.

It’s a two hour drive from Ballina-Byron airport or about a seven hour drive from Sydney. There are equally nice homes in Byron or closer to Sydney with easier access to catering, etc.

The town it’s in is tiny, you have to take all of your food in with you. There are no restaurants or grocery stores. There is a small milk bar but that’s it. I wonder if they let people know that?

For the money she would charge. I'd definitely go somewhere I could get groceries. Minnie Waters is so out of the way. For some reason I thought her place was in Angourie. At least Yamba has services.

You just know she would charge a fortune. People want to stay close to ammenities let’s be honest. You want your latte 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The town it’s in is tiny, you have to take all of your food in with you. There are no restaurants or grocery stores. There is a small milk bar but that’s it. I wonder if they let people know that?
Yep, and I think the nearest service centre would be Woolgoolga. And it’s not as… salubrious as, say, Bangalow.

I think a place like Minnie Water is actually a real drawcard as it's truly slow paced, there's nothing else to do except go to the beach and have a nap. The closest town with proper supermarkets would be Grafton though which is truly a hellhole :p

I guess for someone who grew up summering on the family island, no shops/ amenities aren’t something she thinks about.

Reactions: 2
Bit uncomfortable that she tags her children's account. So all her followers can look at them. I know Easton is an adult but just name him.. not tag him.

Reactions: 4
People party hard in holiday rentals and never treat them with the same level of respect. why are they always renting their places out? Including their main home (I get the London flat) are they cash poor? I find it odd. Strangers in the kids beds etc
She did say that they had been looking for a holiday home by the sea that they could let out. Surely that would mean you build it with that in mind - I.e. use finishes that wear well so that you can be less precious about it??

Last edited:
(Sorry for the double post)

First she tags Easton’s Instagram account, then she posts this. But embarrassing if you don’t want anyone to know you’re being tutored (I didn’t when I was that age).
E9C3A11B-6C67-4855-998D-5AF5BC425EA0.png

It comes with really pissed off neighbours who preferred the original beach shack. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We know how to live better than you do. GIVE US YOUR MONEY TODAY.

34C3DBB1-29C7-45C7-B6CE-4B7AFBED2BAD.jpeg

No tea. Someone found a locals’ page on FB complaining about the loss of the beach shack. The previous owner was very upset from memory.

Reactions: 8
She's charging more than Netflix for her content. Honestly shocked that she thinks anyone would pay $21/month! In a bleeping COL crisis!

Reactions: 8
They look slightly unhinged in that photo and aged. I wonder if their marriage is really as wonderful as Courtney makes out?! Re the price, she’s so out of touch and believes her own hype due to her ‘fans’ on instagram; she can’t see how silly she looks,

Reactions: 10