Courtney Adamo #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Courtney like to go round complaining they’re so poor anyway? She’s got 5 kids at private school, two houses, this week Michael’s in America to visit family (so not a necessary work trip) and in a few weeks Courtney’s in America visiting family (not a necessary work trip either) so why does she have to monetise everything? Argh!
Yeah I completely agree this strikes me as so weird.
I feel like she's trying to make herself into a Janet Lansbury-type figure. Janet also comes from a privileged background, but she really went off and studied child development and is clearly very passionate about what she does, to the exclusion of much else. Courtney's only qualification is having five children, only one of whom is "grown" yet and clearly hasn't consented to being part of any of the insta hustle.

Reactions: 2
If you had the money that you needed, why would you need to monetise everything? I think she has a complex because she may have come across people with thriving careers and she hasn’t really done anything. She’s had children but I doubt they’re happy to play dress ups and models for her photography. I think a lot of her family money is tied up. I don’t think she’s poor or hard done by - by any stretch - but I don’t think she has as much as she would want to be truly comfortable and not have to come out with naff PDF courses. Courtney, go and do some study, FFS.

Reactions: 7
If you had the money that you needed, why would you need to monetise everything? I think she has a complex because she may have come across people with thriving careers and she hasn’t really done anything. She’s had children but I doubt they’re happy to play dress ups and models for her photography. I think a lot of her family money is tied up. I don’t think she’s poor or hard done by - by any stretch - but I don’t think she has as much as she would want to be truly comfortable and not have to come out with naff PDF courses. Courtney, go and do some study, FFS.
Possibly as a result of this, Courtney gets ‘rich person bored’. She’s done a ‘big thing’ every few years since she joined uni: joined uni, graduated, moved to LA, met Michael, moved to England, had a succession of babies, renovated a house, had another baby, travelled the world for a year, had another baby, renovated a house, launched some courses, built a house, launched a ‘podcast’… She’s had a big project every two-three years since she was 22 and now she doesn’t, which combined with tied-up family money, could lead to her trying to monetise everything. I.e. she doesn’t have a proper job and needs to use her brain.
She also needs to use her brain when she posts Instagram stories…

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Does this mean no device, no TV, Steiner school, bed sharing, natural fibres, wooden toy, organic food, free range parenting produces… bog standard children who fight like any other siblings?

🤔

9698F001-E3B2-42B7-9C5E-D50290298E03.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Madonna's daughter has spoken about how much of a control freak her mum was and it reminds me of Courtney. Lola went to a posh French school, wasn't allowed to watch TV, ate a strict macrobiotic diet... and she's now trying to be a pop star/influencer/model like most celeb offspring. I bet adult Easton will keep a continent or two between him and his parents for his own mental health.

Reactions: 3
It was noticeable in the recent photos of Ivy with her birthday cake, with two of her friends off to the side, she was dressed like she is 12 and the two friends are dressed like regular teenagers - cut off tops, one all in black.
I wonder if she notices the gap.

Reactions: 1
It was noticeable in the recent photos of Ivy with her birthday cake, with two of her friends off to the side, she was dressed like she is 12 and the two friends are dressed like regular teenagers - cut off tops, one all in black.
I wonder if she notices the gap.
One friend is the daughter of Sheree Commerford, who has an equally carefully presented image. Her daughter also models with her. Except the difference is that Sheree is also trying to be a ‘cool mum’ because she has videos on her insta where she puts make up on her daughter and takes her to a Harry Styles concert. Equally manipulative of her image, just in a totally different way.

All that parenting advice but she hasn't taught her teenager not to put their grubby shoes on train seats.

Reactions: 5
One friend is the daughter of Sheree Commerford, who has an equally carefully presented image. Her daughter also models with her. Except the difference is that Sheree is also trying to be a ‘cool mum’ because she has videos on her insta where she puts make up on her daughter and takes her to a Harry Styles concert. Equally manipulative of her image, just in a totally different way.
True, but keeping your teenage daughter looking like they are 8 years old is a bit weird.

Yes, Courtney, I imagine sauntering around your family's private island in your pjs is wonderful. Probably don't need to say it over and over again while people are struggling for food, heating and housing in the real world.

(I usually enjoy the escape of watching her life, but christ, she's not even a tiny bit relatable anymore)

Reactions: 6
She used to tag the location of the island by its name. Now she uses ‘Lopez Island’ and says ‘house in the San Juans’ instead, proving that she can withhold information when she wants to - just not about her children’s private lives, it seems.

Did anyone watch the series Maid, with Margaret Qualley - I'm pretty sure the extremely rich lady she works as a cleaner for is in the San Juan islands.

I saw it too and think it is so sad and pathetic to use one’s mum’s birthday as an opportunity for making money through ads… really low.
Btw how old is Courtney? I thought she was around 47 but if her mum is 65 she must be younger.. the sun damaged skin doesn’t help (but her sister looks over 45 too so maybe it’s genetics..)

Easton would be sitting his Higher School Certificate exams in October. He’s probably just studying hard. 😉

I wonder if Courtney ever feels uncomfortable and incompetent that her career successes have been due to having photogenic children, rather than her own skills, talents and qualifications?

Though I suppose an heiress exploiting her children online is a special sort of talent.

Not sure about what type of car they are in but it looks pretty obvious that there isn’t supposed to be 4 people in that back row. Off road driving too, what could go wrong?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5