Courtney Adamo #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We don't know for sure but it seems like Esther was doing the bulk of the work on Babyccino while Courtney was mining content from it to sell solo courses on pregnancy and raising kids. She made 6 figures on several of the courses while Esther was presumably making peanuts on Babyccino. Can understand if it caused a rift. I think Emilie just outgrew the blog as her kids got older.

At the same time, Courtney was going full linen, posting non stop about how Aimee Winchester (Little.winnie) and the other Byron bores were her best friends/sister wives now, where as Esther and Emilie had previously filled that role.

ah thank you! that makes sense. it seems like it’s gone pretty sour, and that Courtney has completely overhauled her ‘vibe’ in the last few years. I found myself watching her stories and thinking ‘why do I still follow this person?!’

Reactions: 4
She's well and truly lost the plot. She crowdsourced book suggestions from her followers and is now trying to sell the information back to them via subscription.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's well and truly lost the plot. She crowdsourced book suggestions from her followers and is now trying to sell the information back to them via subscription.

Desperate times, that’s what she’s done all along and now it’s more obvious. Also renting out the beach house. Why doesn’t she just get a job?

Reactions: 2
It has some very lovely looking rooms inside, but I cannot get over the lack of curtains. The sun rising in the east in the morning would be blinding.

Reactions: 3
People party hard in holiday rentals and never treat them with the same level of respect. why are they always renting their places out? Including their main home (I get the London flat) are they cash poor? I find it odd. Strangers in the kids beds etc
I find it weird too. The London pad and even the beach house I understand. The main house is bizarre, def cash poor.

She's always rented out their properties - I think she sees it as a way to just rinse every bit of profit out of their houses. Wasn't she constantly plugging the Kid & Coe people in the Babyccino days?

What I find really odd is that she doesn't seem to have put any of their places up as location houses for photo shoots etc - I would have thought that would be the next step!

Reactions: 3
It looks they are vetting people hard before taking bookings. But even then there are no guarantees your home will be treated properly. And still, accidents happen.
So they will likely agree individual bookings via Instagram/WhatsApp and then make those specific dates available for that person on the Airbnb listing. In which case we might not see the rate.
I wonder if she has been trying to rent it out for shoots and theres not enough of a pipeline of bookings to keep it to just commercial stuff so this is the next step.

Attachments

She's always rented out their properties - I think she sees it as a way to just rinse every bit of profit out of their houses. Wasn't she constantly plugging the Kid & Coe people in the Babyccino days?

What I find really odd is that she doesn't seem to have put any of their places up as location houses for photo shoots etc - I would have thought that would be the next step!
Great point! I’d take a nice photographic crew coming in for the day only vs people getting up to all sorts in my beds during a holiday let…maybe Michael’s work has dried up a bit .. I’m pretty sure he was an advertising producer in London ..she never talks about his work as a lot of it is likely “off brand” .. my husband is also in advertising and you don’t always get to pick your fave brands .. some of them are unethical, like gambling companies!
---
It looks they are vetting people hard before taking bookings. But even then there are no guarantees your home will be treated properly. And still, accidents happen.
So they will likely agree individual bookings via Instagram/WhatsApp and then make those specific dates available for that person on the Airbnb listing. In which case we might not see the rate.
I wonder if she has been trying to rent it out for shoots and theres not enough of a pipeline of bookings to keep it to just commercial stuff so this is the next step.
her message is slightly passive aggressive as always, she’s so controlling; you’re either renting it out or you’re not! If people are paying good money to stay there, they should be able to relax and NOT necessarily treat it as their own. Be respectful sure, but everyone deserves to let their hair down on holiday. Her message reads like she’s doing them a huge favour for letting them stay there - they are PAYING and we can bet it’s not cheap!

Last edited:
The beach house is not in a convenient location really.

It’s a two hour drive from Ballina-Byron airport or about a seven hour drive from Sydney. There are equally nice homes in Byron or closer to Sydney with easier access to catering, etc.

One of the rules for the house on the AIRBNB listing is no shoes in the house!!!!
Good luck with that one!

• Haha
  • Wow
Great point! I’d take a nice photographic crew coming in for the day only vs people getting up to all sorts in my beds during a holiday let…maybe Michael’s work has dried up a bit .. I’m pretty sure he was an advertising producer in London ..she never talks about his work as a lot of it is likely “off brand” .. my husband is also in advertising and you don’t always get to pick your fave brands .. some of them are unethical, like gambling companies!
---

her message is slightly passive aggressive as always, she’s so controlling; you’re either renting it out or you’re not! If people are paying good money to stay there, they should be able to relax and NOT necessarily treat it as their own. Be respectful sure, but everyone deserves to let their hair down on holiday. Her message reads like she’s doing them a huge favour for letting them stay there - they are PAYING and we can bet it’s not cheap!
Agree 100 percent. Def treat house with respect but nobody is going to treat it like their own, it’s a holiday you idiot. She is the worst. And no shoes inside good grief!

I get making lunch boxes for the 2 littlest but there's at least 4 in shot here. She's such a control freak. My teens would laugh if I wipped this out for them to bring to school

Reactions: 5
The ‘falling’ out between Esther and Courtney always intrigued me. Esther’s bio makes for interesting reading. It appears that Babyccino was a side hustle for her and she has had some impressive collabs like Soho House and maintained her architecture practice. Quite the contrast to Courtney who is a full time Influencer. I like Esther, she seems humble, maybe too much so.
---

Reactions: 1