Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossipygertie

Basically whatever she is telling you in this course you can learn for free on YouTube - so why bother.

Reactions: 3

Libertine

VIP Member
Easton would be sitting his Higher School Certificate exams in October. He’s probably just studying hard. 😉

I wonder if Courtney ever feels uncomfortable and incompetent that her career successes have been due to having photogenic children, rather than her own skills, talents and qualifications?

Though I suppose an heiress exploiting her children online is a special sort of talent.

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Church farm Amanda really does seem dense
Is the nothingness part of her user name a reference to what's between her ears?!

I'm not sure why people are getting uppity that semi nude and nude pictures of their children are being removed?!

carriebooboo

VIP Member
Oh yeah - wasn't it three bedrooms upstairs and one bedroom downstairs, on the other side of the living room wall?

Reactions: 2
Courtney’s on a charm offensive. Not sure why, but she’s posted baby photos of Easton and Ivy for their birthdays, some photos from her childhood and some photos of when the children were little for their wedding anniversary. She hasn’t done that often until now. Has she some ridiculous advert coming up?

A post last week annoyed me 'I'm not one of those mothers wishing their children were back at school' - Oh, maybe that's because you're very wealthy and have a designer beach house to sped the summer at? She's so out of touch and judgemental.
Don’t worry, it won’t be long before she’s talking about her plans for summer in Europe/North America, and talking about ‘sneaking the kids out of school for a few weeks’ - and being more out of touch.

gossipygertie

Gosh I guess this counts me out. My fat arse and maximalist aesthetic (aka stuff everywhere, in every shade and pattern) would give her a nervous twitch.

tictactoehighandlow

It’s the fresh out of the packet not even ironed or styled look. Minimal effort.

Also, the gloat around the family table is at an all time high, these moments must be few and far between.

• Haha

askedtoleave

Latest photo of Wilkie is just fodder for the horrible darknet. Why post a photo of him in those bathers sitting that way?

• Wow

tictactoehighandlow

Absurd prices! They’ve been promoting it for weeks, so it can’t be selling well. In April, she’s done 7 adverts between her normal account and the beach house, plus the podcast and this event thing. She’s really panicking about the mortgage, huh?
There are only 10 places available, I don’t think they’ve booked half of that.

GingerSquid

She's always rented out their properties - I think she sees it as a way to just rinse every bit of profit out of their houses. Wasn't she constantly plugging the Kid & Coe people in the Babyccino days?

What I find really odd is that she doesn't seem to have put any of their places up as location houses for photo shoots etc - I would have thought that would be the next step!
Great point! I’d take a nice photographic crew coming in for the day only vs people getting up to all sorts in my beds during a holiday let…maybe Michael’s work has dried up a bit .. I’m pretty sure he was an advertising producer in London ..she never talks about his work as a lot of it is likely “off brand” .. my husband is also in advertising and you don’t always get to pick your fave brands .. some of them are unethical, like gambling companies!
---
It looks they are vetting people hard before taking bookings. But even then there are no guarantees your home will be treated properly. And still, accidents happen.
So they will likely agree individual bookings via Instagram/WhatsApp and then make those specific dates available for that person on the Airbnb listing. In which case we might not see the rate.
I wonder if she has been trying to rent it out for shoots and theres not enough of a pipeline of bookings to keep it to just commercial stuff so this is the next step.
her message is slightly passive aggressive as always, she’s so controlling; you’re either renting it out or you’re not! If people are paying good money to stay there, they should be able to relax and NOT necessarily treat it as their own. Be respectful sure, but everyone deserves to let their hair down on holiday. Her message reads like she’s doing them a huge favour for letting them stay there - they are PAYING and we can bet it’s not cheap!

Last edited:
It was noticeable in the recent photos of Ivy with her birthday cake, with two of her friends off to the side, she was dressed like she is 12 and the two friends are dressed like regular teenagers - cut off tops, one all in black.
I wonder if she notices the gap.
One friend is the daughter of Sheree Commerford, who has an equally carefully presented image. Her daughter also models with her. Except the difference is that Sheree is also trying to be a ‘cool mum’ because she has videos on her insta where she puts make up on her daughter and takes her to a Harry Styles concert. Equally manipulative of her image, just in a totally different way.

gossipygertie

One friend is the daughter of Sheree Commerford, who has an equally carefully presented image. Her daughter also models with her. Except the difference is that Sheree is also trying to be a ‘cool mum’ because she has videos on her insta where she puts make up on her daughter and takes her to a Harry Styles concert. Equally manipulative of her image, just in a totally different way.
True, but keeping your teenage daughter looking like they are 8 years old is a bit weird.