Cosmetic surgery/procedures - have you/would you?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These are before and afters of my upper eyelid surgery 2 years ago - best thing ever !! Not the best pics but should get the idea
51986547-17FA-4769-8766-C1CA7F636B82.jpeg
4E854C83-469D-4BA4-AE0D-2881575644C8.jpeg
6F631A53-3F3A-4966-941B-C0C01678E74C.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I did a consult years ago for lipo on my tummy but the surgeon said he didnt think my skin was suitable and recommended a tummy tuck. Financially it was too much plus my husband worked away a lot so support wise I couldn't have managed it. I honestly didnt think my stomach was bad enough. I did mull over it but feel its too extreme for me. The wrinkles around the belly botton dont phase me at all. Its just the love handle fat and then just below my belly button I have a little pouch of fat. No matter how clean my diet is, how much I work out it never goes . Its totally out of portion to my body overall.
I've reached out to another clinic to arrange a consult for another opinion but feel I need to make a call once and for all. Hoping for a finance option.

Reactions: 3
What minor and expensive surgery procedure can I do to tighten up a jaw line? I am in my late 30s, only one side appears to have a slackness, mini jowel and its the side I have no teeth. And although I've shed a couple of stone, it has really aged me in the face, so I am interested in something which doesn't alter my appearance too dramatically, just more to rejuvenate. Would tear trough filler be any good for this?

Reactions: 2
I’ve booked in for Botox in so excited! I’m only in my early 20s but I’m wanting very minor and more preventative results… has anyone had Botox at that sort of age before & how did you find it??

I’ve had lip fillers and I’d love a bit of Botox and tear fillers.

I really want a boob job but I’m going to leave that til after my next baby I think. I’d love my bingo wings taken off and my tummy but that’s in my dreamworld.

I'd like to look better & improve a few things lol but cosmetic surgery isn't the route for me because I've never seen a person that looks good with cosmetic surgery.

Breast implants look ridiculous on skinny people. They look like 2 melons on a skeleton.

Bum implants look like they have a big square "lazy arse" from sitting down all day

Facelifts give them chinese eyes, a stretched mouth and scars around their hairline & ears Nothing wrong with chinese eyes, but it wasnt their aim

Lipfillers - the worst. I've never seen a person with lipfillers that looks good but their convinced they look gorgeous, luscious & juicy lipped. It just looks ugly in my opinion. The filler goes above the lip outline. They all end up with sores & dry scabbiness or bumps after a while. Any guy i have ever spoke to about it says they absolutely hate lip fillers on women. A lot have said it looks like their trashy, cheap & easy even if the girl is nice. I get what they mean tho.

Tattooed eyebrows - Why why why. Youd say something if they got a natural brow but these big thick black manly slugs across their forehead. They are going to look back at photos in a few years and dieeeee of shame

Seen so many people get cosmetic procedures and ruin their face and actually made themselves look worse unfortunately. And most i know have regretted it. I think the money would be better spent on therapy learning to love & accept themselves. But im not against corrective surgery, after an accident or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve had a breast reduction /Tummy tuck . Going back for lipo and getting my arms done. I get Botox once a year and have my eyebrows micro bladed , I’ve also had braces.prob going to get some lip filler next to correct my lips as they are crooked

I’m starting to put a little bit of money away now to hopefully get a bit of surgery in around two years. I’d like stomach tummy tuck boob job maybe a bit lipo and a top lip lift! A lot of money is needed 😂

Reactions: 1
Tattooed eyebrows - Why why why. Youd say something if they got a natural brow but these big thick black manly slugs across their forehead. They are going to look back at photos in a few years and dieeeee of shame
I've got microbladed eyebrows because I naturally had almost nothing and got fed up of them wearing off when I did it with makeup. They look very natural and I don't think anyone has clocked they're not 'real' unless I tell them.

The thing is, bad surgery is really obvious, but you don't realise how many people have had stuff that is done well because you can't necessarily clock it, so there's a bias towards thinking all surgical procedures are bad.

Reactions: 7
Good cosmetic work doesn't stand out, the person just looks good/better. I've seen loads of lip fillers that look beautiful but not necessarily filled, just a touch fuller. I think the difficulty is the person on the receiving end just can't see themselves as others do so can't tell when they've gone over the top.

Reactions: 10
I have lip fillers and a minor nose job to fix the kink in my nose. It was not a full nose job it was more to fix a small issue.

I wanted a boob job when younger, but I actually like being flat chested.

Before Covid hit I was doing research on getting a blepharoplasty to even out my eyes as one eyelid is raised higher than the other. So if I end up getting the procedure, I’ll tell you how it went.

I'd like to look better & improve a few things lol but cosmetic surgery isn't the route for me because I've never seen a person that looks good with cosmetic surgery.

Breast implants look ridiculous on skinny people. They look like 2 melons on a skeleton.

Bum implants look like they have a big square "lazy arse" from sitting down all day

Facelifts give them chinese eyes, a stretched mouth and scars around their hairline & ears Nothing wrong with chinese eyes, but it wasnt their aim

Lipfillers - the worst. I've never seen a person with lipfillers that looks good but their convinced they look gorgeous, luscious & juicy lipped. It just looks ugly in my opinion. The filler goes above the lip outline. They all end up with sores & dry scabbiness or bumps after a while. Any guy i have ever spoke to about it says they absolutely hate lip fillers on women. A lot have said it looks like their trashy, cheap & easy even if the girl is nice. I get what they mean tho.

Seen so many people get cosmetic procedures and ruin their face and actually made themselves look worse unfortunately. And most i know have regretted it. I think the money would be better spent on therapy learning to love & accept themselves. But im not against corrective surgery, after an accident or something.
I am sorry but this is the third thread I’ve seen you in today and it’s also the third time today I have seen you talk badly about cosmetic surgery, this isn’t the thread for it.

Reactions: 8
People can choose to look how they like just because you wouldn’t personally make that choice. i didn’t get lip fillers for no man lol. maybe you should invest in therapy to realise other peoples appearances ain’t any of your business

• Heart
Reactions: 7

I don’t want to out myself by putting my lip filer before and after up but I can assure you that they looked nothing like what you say they do.
My top lip is wonky and thin, plus as an ex smoker I had some awful lines. Now they look a million times better and those who know I’ve had filers have commented that they wouldn’t even know if I hadn’t told them. My girl is amazing though and not cheap, she won’t overfil and has an amazing reputation. I’d rather give her my hard earned cash than talk it over with a therapist 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Well that's the thing, people mostly notice enhancements that are badly done and don't even know people had something done if it looks natural, then think all procedures make people look bad. I remember there was a thread on reddit when a guy was extremely unhappy with his girlfriend because she got lip fillers. He said it looked horrible (it was just done and it was swollen) and said he doesn't find her attractive anymore. Eventually she admitted shes had fillers since before they met and he never realised.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well that's the thing, people mostly notice enhancements that are badly done and don't even know people had something done if it looks natural, then think all procedures make people look bad. I remember there was a thread on reddit when a guy was extremely unhappy with his girlfriend because she got lip fillers. He said it looked horrible (it was just done and it was swollen) and said he doesn't find her attractive anymore. Eventually she admitted shes had fillers since before they met and he never realised.
No one notices I have fillers neither, you can genuinely only tell if they’re over filled or badly filled by an inexperienced person, as the filler begins to clump and migrate.

Nobody has noticed my lip filler or my microbladed eyebrows, except I often get complimented on both :LOL: never know whether to admit they're not all my own or just keep shtum to be honest! The whole point I would say of good cosmetics is to enhance what you already have, so that it's not really detectable. So it makes sense that people only ever notice 'bad' cosmetic stuff, but only noticing the rubbish stuff doesn't mean it's all bad. It means the good work is doing its job.

Sorry but talk about sweeping statement!! No one would know I’d had my eyes done but they just look fresher snd more normal now than they did and I most certainly don’t look Chinese or worse 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄

I have lip fillers and a minor nose job to fix the kink in my nose. It was not a full nose job it was more to fix a small issue.

I wanted a boob job when younger, but I actually like being flat chested.

Before Covid hit I was doing research on getting a blepharoplasty to even out my eyes as one eyelid is raised higher than the other. So if I end up getting the procedure, I’ll tell you how it went.
I’ve had upper bleph and have posted pics on here - happy to answer any questions 👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 3