Cosmetic surgery/procedures - have you/would you?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't had anything done but I'd like to have my eyelid skin reduced. I hate having hooded eyes.

Maybe liposuction on my thighs, they never seem to reduce in size even when I've lost weight.

Also, if there was anything that could be done to make me taller that'd be brilliant!!
I know there is this procedure, however I don't fancy it somehow 😬
20210608_230756.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I've only had lip fillers, unsure about getting my cheeks or chin done but I really do want my tear troughs done as the skin around there is so thin and wrinkly for my age. Does anyone have experience with that?

Also, if there was anything that could be done to make me taller that'd be brilliant!!
I know there is this procedure, however I don't fancy it somehow 😬
View attachment 609299
That sounds absolutely awful and incredibly painful! Hopefully one day they'll make a much easier method for you haha.

I'm booked in for botox on Saturday and a consultation about other things. Other than my forehead I don't really have wrinkles but I swear my face feels like it's sliding off these days. I'm going to ask about profilo (is that how you spell it?) for the face and then just ask about tear trough so I know more about it from their perspective.

What can you do about eye wrinkles and crown feet? Other than botox what facial surgery can you get which fixes this? Had anyone had a face lift which could comment. I'm early 30s but if I had the money I'd be so tempted to have one. As long as it didn't look like Katie Price!

That sounds absolutely awful and incredibly painful! Hopefully one day they'll make a much easier method for you haha.
I know it sounds like a medievil torture method!!

I've tried to walk in heels for years too but never got the hang of it, I look so awkward and my ankle just gives way 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Haven't had anything done but I'd like to have my eyelid skin reduced. I hate having hooded eyes

Oohh me too! I keep looking at this procedure but I've just had a fair bit of work done and more planned as a result of loads of loose skin after weight loss.

I have also been looking at thread lifts, but ive heard that the results only last a few weeks so it isn't worth it.

I wish there was a small procedure which just lifted the skin slightly at the temple, to take away some of the hood and even up my downturned eyes.

Reactions: 3
Any profhilo reviews ?
did you feel that the results are worthy of the cost. It’s £200 per session, you need two treatments 4 wks apart, lasts nine months. Claims to be a face lift in a bottle (syringe) done lots of research but would love to hear a honest personal account before I book in 😄

Reactions: 1
Just had an open rhinoplasty surgery almost two weeks ago!!! Wanted it for years and years and finally did it. I went to Istanbul and couldn’t be happier! I wish I did it sooner

Just had an open rhinoplasty surgery almost two weeks ago!!! Wanted it for years and years and finally did it. I went to Istanbul and couldn’t be happier! I wish I did it sooner
what surgeon did you go to? I’ve been looking into rhinoplasty for years but I’m scared to get it done abroad

I’d absolutely would love a nose job :( always have... I have no money though to get it but if I was swimming in cash I would!

I’ve had a tummy tuck and lipo on lower back snd hips about 14 years ago. I went to Belgium and had it done but wouldn’t recommend the surgeon. Katie Price has since used him but I ended up getting it redone 18 months later in the UK.
2 years ago I had upper bletharoplasty to sort out my very heavily hooded eyelids and it’s brilliant.
I have a horrible weak chin and turkey neck and would love a lower face lift to correct this but would be around 15k with my preferred surgeon.

I'm not a fan of my nose, id like it to look a bit narrower. I wouldn't have anything else tbh. I'm 45, I have a few wrinkles and they don't bother me. We have lost a few people in our family at a young ages and they would have loved to live to 45.

i would love a blepharoplasty! would love to hear how everyone’s went as i don’t know anyone who’s had one! i was thinking of having the laser thing that leaves you with dotty scabs but i think i’d just rather go for the surgery. i’m thinking of booking a ba with the new birkdale clinic so may as well enquire for both

Ohh so glad I’ve found this thread! I’ve got a consultation for dermal fillers booked in to see if I can sort my smile lines out, I'm only 27 but they age me so much 😩 I did go for a consultation for profhilo and she suggested some Botox in my forehead to soften it lol, I’d never considered it before but think I will go for some. I decided against the profhilo because it was a lot of money and I read a lot of reviews online that it really wasn’t that great some people saying their results barely lasted a week! Have had an Invisalign and only got 2 weeks and that was money well spent!! So happy with it. Would also like tear trough filler but don’t know how I feel about having a needle near my eye? Always dreamt of having a nose job and booked consultations but then bottled it 🤦‍♀️ The thought of being put to sleep really puts me off now I have I son but also since having him I could deffo do with a boob job!! Ahh it’s all just so expensive 😅

I would love a nose job, a tip refinement. No way I can afford it though. I would love something done to my boobs - not to make them bigger but more full.

I’ve had lip fillers, love the results as they look so natural. Only had 1ml between upper and lower lip. I also had a bit of filler in my upper cheeks which gave me the cheekbones I never had. Have my face a little more structure and I look less tired now.No one else noticed the fillers except me!

i would love a blepharoplasty! would love to hear how everyone’s went as i don’t know anyone who’s had one! i was thinking of having the laser thing that leaves you with dotty scabs but i think i’d just rather go for the surgery. i’m thinking of booking a ba with the new birkdale clinic so may as well enquire for both
Mine was really straightforward even tho he did take a lot off. No pain and very little bruising. He did have to take the incisions quite far out to get the best result and due to my rubbish healing I did have pink lines for about 6 months but nothing visible now as they sit in my crows feet. I do have some good before and afters but I’ll have to see if I can edit them to literally just show my eyes

Reactions: 3
I had my nose down when I was 25, wish I had done it sooner. My nose ruined my face. I cringed every time a saw a profile picture of myself. Having it done made such a big difference to my face, my looks and my confidence.

If money was no object I would have a tummy tuck, breast lift once I've finished breastfeeding, my chin done and my nose done again in another 10 years. Oh and an eyebrow lift. But I guess they would be more to combate aging and post baby body rather than change me.

after loosing 12 stone I am in desperate need of skin removal hoping to have a fleur de lyiss tummy tuck first which is across hips and vertical to breasts. Hoping to combine that with uplift and breast implants. After that would be arm lift and really thighs need doing but it’s my tummy that bothers me most. I would love a teeny bit of Botox but I’ve honestly never seen a picture of someone with fillers and thought ‘that looks good’ so would never have them.it’s just all so expensive that’s main reason for not having it done already.

Breast implants (small implants, nobody knows unless I tell them) and saving up for a nose job.

Non surgical - I've had my lips done and would consider botox in the future. Had my eyebrows microbladed and lip blush too.

I've had nothing done, but I want breast implants. I think they look great when tastefully done. Generally speaking, I do prefer natural beauty. I don't think I'd ever get anything done to my face.