Cosmetic surgery/procedures - have you/would you?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but talk about sweeping statement!! No one would know I’d had my eyes done but they just look fresher snd more normal now than they did and I most certainly don’t look Chinese or worse 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄

I’ve had upper bleph and have posted pics on here - happy to answer any questions 👍🏼
Thank you! Is it painful after the procedure? And does it take time for the results to show fully? As with my nose it took nearly 2 months for the full results as the swelling took that long to come down.

Also, the Chinese eyes comment is quite racist, because wtf is supposedly wrong with Chinese people’s eyes?

Reactions: 7
Thank you! Is it painful after the procedure? And does it take time for the results to show fully? As with my nose it took nearly 2 months for the full results as the swelling took that long to come down.

Also, the Chinese eyes comment is quite racist, because wtf is supposedly wrong with Chinese people’s eyes?
No not painful at all actually - felt a little tightness for a day or two with maybe a day of paracetamol. You have to sleep sitting up for around 2 weeks which isn’t great and the first few nights you sleep laying down you’re eyes will swell up massively. For me I would say around 6 months but he said my case was fairly excessive snd my scars never heal that well. They stayed pink for quite a long time but would have been easily covered up by make if needed. You can’t even see thrm now tho.
my tummy tuck and my eyes were the best things I could do for myself and don’t regret it one bit !!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So I’ve had fat freeze - waste of time. Would debate aqualyx fat dissolving injections if my chin doesn’t go as I lose weight. I’ve had cheek and lip fillers and Botox. Probs wouldn’t bother with the fillers again but I can’t live without Botox. Oh and I’ve had tear trough fillers which are subtle but make a difference!

Has anyone had baby Botox?
Used to have baby Botox in my early 20s. Loved it, now I get two areas

What minor and expensive surgery procedure can I do to tighten up a jaw line? I am in my late 30s, only one side appears to have a slackness, mini jowel and its the side I have no teeth. And although I've shed a couple of stone, it has really aged me in the face, so I am interested in something which doesn't alter my appearance too dramatically, just more to rejuvenate. Would tear trough filler be any good for this?
I’ve heard good things about profhilo for like an all over rejuvenation, and for jaw lines I’ve seen hifu but haven’t tried it myself so can’t say but might be worth looking into? I’ve had tear trough filler and it’s very subtle but I felt it’s helped the little lines under my eyes for sure, where Botox couldn’t quite reach x

Reactions: 1
So I’m booked in for my first ever Botox session tomorrow and filler for my marionette lines and nasolabial folds! Excited but nervous! Had a consultation and she said the marionette and nasolabial filler was the first thing she ever had done and it took years off her! Just cringing at the thought of needles in my face 😖

Reactions: 3
So I’m booked in for my first ever Botox session tomorrow and filler for my marionette lines and nasolabial folds! Excited but nervous! Had a consultation and she said the marionette and nasolabial filler was the first thing she ever had done and it took years off her! Just cringing at the thought of needles in my face 😖
Just take lots of deep breaths and try not to think about the needles, just the end result! It honestly only feels like a scratch and only lasts seconds.

Let us know how you get on! X

Reactions: 2
I honestly don't find botox hurts at all. It is literally just a scratch. I work on trying to keep my face and breathing completely relaxed but clench my hands to try to let out the tension that way.
I had profhilo and one thing I wish I'd done was to take lots of photos beforehand so you can compare at a later date. Hope you get the results you want. x

What’s Botox, or other alternatives , like for the forehead? And lip filler?
Also, has anyone ever had work on their chin and jawline? Of so how was that?

What’s Botox, or other alternatives , like for the forehead? And lip filler?
Also, has anyone ever had work on their chin and jawline? Of so how was that?
I've had filler in my jawline and a bit in my chin. I always felt like my chin was slightly set back and was thinking about a chin implant. However the surgeon I went to see said that he doesn't like chin implants as they can look unnatural. So I decided to try filler first. It looks amazing! Profile is much more balanced, jaw is more slightly defined but in a really subtle way. No funny angles. If you are in the North east I can give you the name of a fabulous practitioner. She only does natural and has turned people away who want the really defined obvious look.

I would love a tummy tuck, nose job, breast reduction and filler in top lip… But… I’m terrified of being put to sleep, pain and the money 🤣

I've had filler in my jawline and a bit in my chin. I always felt like my chin was slightly set back and was thinking about a chin implant. However the surgeon I went to see said that he doesn't like chin implants as they can look unnatural. So I decided to try filler first. It looks amazing! Profile is much more balanced, jaw is more slightly defined but in a really subtle way. No funny angles. If you are in the North east I can give you the name of a fabulous practitioner. She only does natural and has turned people away who want the really defined obvious look.
See that’s what I want. Unfortunately not I. The NE. South West, but that sounds amazing. I feel my jawline really ages me.

See that’s what I want. Unfortunately not I. The NE. South West, but that sounds amazing. I feel my jawline really ages me.
Typical, you couldn't be further away! Hopefully a lovely tattler will be able to recommend someone to you x

you won’t feel it, over in seconds, pulling a rogue hair off your top lip hurts more! X

Has anyone ever had masseter botox to slim the jawline? I'm going for a consultation, not entirely set on specifically that but I want a slimmer lower face, tighter jaw, and more attractive side profile. Just subtle things really.

Has anybody here ever had breast implants replaced? I’m getting mine done very soon and I’m terrified for some reason! When I got my first boob job I hadn’t a care in the world but I’m panicking so much about going under anesthesia again 😭

Sorry if this has been discussed already.... has anyone here had the non surgical rhinoplasty (aka the fillers). I want it done but I'm scared 🤣

Has anybody here ever had breast implants replaced? I’m getting mine done very soon and I’m terrified for some reason! When I got my first boob job I hadn’t a care in the world but I’m panicking so much about going under anesthesia again 😭
I did! I had my first ones when I was 19 and then had them done again at 26 a couple of years ago. I think the second time around you’re more aware of what it’s going to be like, so that makes it a bit more nerve wracking - the first time you don’t know so just go with it!

I did! I had my first ones when I was 19 and then had them done again at 26 a couple of years ago. I think the second time around you’re more aware of what it’s going to be like, so that makes it a bit more nerve wracking - the first time you don’t know so just go with it!
Thanks for the reply! Yeah that’s exactly it 😅 didn’t have a clue what was ahead of me last time so I didn’t care!

Thanks for the reply! Yeah that’s exactly it 😅 didn’t have a clue what was ahead of me last time so I didn’t care!
If it makes you feel any better I was SO nervous on the day but everything went absolutely fine. No complications, 2 weeks of recovery and then back to work! And most importantly, way more happier with them now. Good luck!

• Heart