Corrine and Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t watched the videos but didn’t she say ages ago that they had taken steps to ensure that there’s no more babies? Although knowing Corrine she’s taking a load of tit. She knows the pregnancy test videos get way more views, that’s why she’s done it.

Reactions: 2
I thought Matt had already had the snip ✂??? Correct me if I’m wrong! She’s just putting those videos out for click bait as her channel is tit and boring!. What the hell has she done to her daughters hair as well? Poor kid, looks bloody awful!

I can't work out what her angle is here.

"Husband's vasectomy failed" ?

"Regretting Husband's vasectomy after false positives made me realise I wanted another baby after all" ?

"Big relief after false positive" ?

Whichever one she's going for, her followers are loving it, her views will be going up, and she'll be loving the attention.

Reactions: 1
I honestly don’t get what planet she is on. She’s laid it on thick that Matts had the snip. She’s run out of sprained ankle and toe content and decided this might be a good way to get some engagement with her channel. After how she felt after conceiving Olivia I thought she would be more sensible.

• Haha
I thought Matt had already had the snip ✂??? Correct me if I’m wrong! She’s just putting those videos out for click bait as her channel is tit and boring!. What the hell has she done to her daughters hair as well? Poor kid, looks bloody awful!
It’s a load of bullshit! He ain’t had the snip at all, this is Corrine here, lies about everything, and even IF it was true, she would shag anything to get pregnant just for content, she spread her legs on onlyfans for £20 🤣

I honestly don’t get what planet she is on. She’s laid it on thick that Matts had the snip. She’s run out of sprained ankle and toe content and decided this might be a good way to get some engagement with her channel. After how she felt after conceiving Olivia I thought she would be more sensible.
I think this is spot on, 100%

Exactly what I thought!!! Do we think she's going to have a "miscarriage" next?
Of course she will, all for content, she’s sick in the head, it’s such an insult to women who have miscarried, and she uses that to earn a couple of pence, I feel sorry for her. She must have a very unhappy life

I don't remember him having the snip, but I don't watch all her videos. I seem to remember her going on about the coil again, but I'm not sure when.

I also couldn't see anything on the test 🤷‍♀️

Exactly what I thought!!! Do we think she's going to have a "miscarriage" next?
I'd like to hope she's not that much of a dick, but who knows.

Thing is, if she did, nobody on here would believe her, and nobody could prove it either way. So then she'd have another load of ammunition to complain about how the awful trolls were accusing her of something horrible.

Saying there was a bomb in town. There was a "suspicious package" that's now been classed as having no threat, so someone probably left their bag or something. Yes, they cordoned a large area off, just as they do all the time when they find old war bombs in the area. Creating drama out of nothing 🙄 not sure how it made her day worse.

I don't remember him having the snip, but I don't watch all her videos. I seem to remember her going on about the coil again, but I'm not sure when.

I also couldn't see anything on the test 🤷‍♀️

I'd like to hope she's not that much of a dick, but who knows.

Thing is, if she did, nobody on here would believe her, and nobody could prove it either way. So then she'd have another load of ammunition to complain about how the awful trolls were accusing her of something horrible.
Do you remember when she did that live coil removal and put it on YouTube 🤮🤮🤮🤮 She got poor old Matt to reach inside and pull it out! There’s nothing that, that woman will not do

• Sick
She’s not pregnant, she knows she’s not but knows it’s good click bait, it’s even got her dead thread on here talking again lol.

Bet she’ll get her period, then cos she ‘definitely’ got a positive pregnancy test she’ll make her ‘miscarriage’ or ‘chemical pregnancy’ video with sad face thumb nail…..all for views. Honestly if she does this she’s got issues.

She’s not pregnant, she knows she’s not but knows it’s good click bait, it’s even got her dead thread on here talking again lol.

Bet she’ll get her period, then cos she ‘definitely’ got a positive pregnancy test she’ll make her ‘miscarriage’ or ‘chemical pregnancy’ video with sad face thumb nail…..all for views. Honestly if she does this she’s got issues.
She’s a complete nut job! How the hell Matt puts up with her is anyone’s guess. The only reason he won’t leave her, is that she’s so unstable that if he were to go then the kids would be in danger, she neglects them all the time to get pissed. He stays for the the kids sake and that’s it

Funny enough a video has just popped up titled ‘are we trying for another baby’ she’s run out of other ‘exciting’ things to talk about in her life and knows that subject gets her a few views, I haven’t watched it but I’m getting deja vu 🙄 also love how she pretends to be inconvenienced by the ‘bomb’ drama when really she absolutely thrives on anything like that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.