Corrine and Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes!!! Another looney video, I don't like the way she comes across, so bitchey and unnecessary. The faces she pulls did give me a laugh though!

Reactions: 3
I'm guessing she paid a lot of money for it too, as she wouldnt say how much it was! Do they have money burning holes in their pockets?
Why does she need another psychic reading anyway, if the other one she had was so amazingly accurate? Surely she already knows what lies ahead if that's the case 🤪

She gets what she wants it seems! But they don't look flush with money at all! She makes me cringe so much.

This woman is on her 3rd kid. How can she not know that babies don't feed every 2 hours forever? Or that babies this age should only normally be offered sips of water with a meal? If she's eating solids and filling up on water, of course she's not going to want milk every 2 hours as well. Knob.

"I feel so rejected"

Oh piss off.

And she's mentioned bottle feeding again. If you want to stop breastfeeding then just stop ffs! Nobody gives a tit!

Reactions: 2
Its attention seeking!

Its interesting how she doesn't show Olivia eating or being weaned? Wonder what she feeds her?

Anyone seen the tit pit of a kitchen behind her latest Instagram story ...I dont know how they live in such a mess, give me anxiety just thinking about it. Stuff out everywhere!!

Its attention seeking!

Its interesting how she doesn't show Olivia eating or being weaned? Wonder what she feeds her?

Anyone seen the tit pit of a kitchen behind her latest Instagram story ...I dont know how they live in such a mess, give me anxiety just thinking about it. Stuff out everywhere!!
I saw that!! She doesn't give a crap, does she! If she spent less time lazing in her jacuzzi and more time sorting things like the kitchen, it could do her the world of good! Her life (and her mind) just seem so chaotic. Perhaps if her surroundings were calmer, she would be too. Maybe that sound ridiculous and fully realise we are all different but, I know it works for me.

I saw that!! She doesn't give a crap, does she! If she spent less time lazing in her jacuzzi and more time sorting things like the kitchen, it could do her the world of good! Her life (and her mind) just seem so chaotic. Perhaps if her surroundings were calmer, she would be too. Maybe that sound ridiculous and fully realise we are all different but, I know it works for me.
Makes perfect sense! Tidy house tidy mind. Doesn't need to be like a show home but just some same kitchen crap away women!!

Seems very proud that shes done "loads of washing" (pans round to some socks hanging in her window), then asks if our neighbours ever start a bbq without telling you. She thinks its "so annoying". Em....I dont know anyone that asks permission before having a bbq in their own garden 😂

• Haha
I think all that washing hanging in her window may upset her neighbours!! Get a clothes horse that thing is ugly!! I would love just love her to do a house tour it be so interesting. She wont though, even her so called day in the life videos are 5 mins long only showing her messy kitchen which we already now is probably the cleanest room in the house!

This is an utter disgrace. I don’t have children, but it’s not hard to sort some washing and tidy up? She’s too busy pouting and getting her tits out in the hot tub for her creepy men to look after a house, let alone children! She always seems to be chasing something, gets an idea and just doesn’t care, what is her obsession with changing her hair every five minutes? Can we just take a moment to comprehend that she doesn’t wash her face and just tops up her make up for days. Dirty, just like her house! 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
I think all that washing hanging in her window may upset her neighbours!! Get a clothes horse that thing is ugly!! I would love just love her to do a house tour it be so interesting. She wont though, even her so called day in the life videos are 5 mins long only showing her messy kitchen which we already now is probably the cleanest room in the house!
She did one back when they bought the house. I know moving is a messy business, but the amount of tit piled up in the background was unbelievable.

So she's going down the puree route. Why do I feel she'll be hoping for some freebies? 🙄

Why does she insist on wearing vest tops 24/7???

I’ve never seen her wearing anything warm even in the depths of winter. It’s as if because she’s breastfeeding she needs her boobs out on display all the time

Reactions: 1
Why does she insist on wearing vest tops 24/7???

I’ve never seen her wearing anything warm even in the depths of winter. It’s as if because she’s breastfeeding she needs her boobs out on display all the time
Got to get her money's worth out of the boob job. 🙄

I'd love to know where she gets her money. Surely YouTube doesn't pay that well?

She wore them vest tops put shopping in winter! She was sat in the car in one when it was like 3 degrees. Vest isn't always best!!

Did anyone see her insta stories yesterday?omg the state of her house!
No, but I can imagine 🙄

I don't understand why you would want to put your home out there for the world to see when it's full of clutter and mess. My house is no show home, but it's clean. There's no way hers can be with all the tit she's got lying around.

That little girl will be crawling soon. Putting her hands everywhere, then into her mouth 🤢

• Heart
Did anyone see her insta stories yesterday?omg the state of her house!
I did and I’d love to know why she has a nappy bin in her lounge?😐 and an overflowing bin full of bottles!! They must live like absolute slobs! There’s no excuse either she’s home 24 hours a day!!!!!!

Baby bottles on the floor too 😫 empty milk cartons etc. Far too much clutter. My house is defo no show room, but it is clean enough for me to be confident enough to let my child crawl round 😐

All them empty bottles!!
Shes a slob, I can imagin her house has a stale smell to it, it's not so much dirty looking it's just she has stuff everywhere! Nothing is put away in cupboard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.