Corrine and Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just watched her kitchen cleaning video.

I wonder what she keeps in her cupboards seeing as all her kitchen tit appears to be on the worktops 🤔

Reactions: 1
Why the f*** is she taking pregnancy tests again? She’s looney. And recently she asked people about her “perfect 10” intro....I told her she was full of herself. I think I’m blocked 😂

I've just watched her kitchen cleaning video.

I wonder what she keeps in her cupboards seeing as all her kitchen tit appears to be on the worktops 🤔
Its bloody awful isn’t it? I was gonna smacked! There’s really no excuse to let your house get to that state when you’re at home full time!!!! And her eldest kid is old enough to tidy up after himself!!! They’re slobs!!!

Its bloody awful isn’t it? I was gonna smacked! There’s really no excuse to let your house get to that state when you’re at home full time!!!! And her eldest kid is old enough to tidy up after himself!!! They’re slobs!!!
It's only a small kitchen but it seems to have plenty of cupboard space, so why are the worktops rammed with stuff? It's not possible to keep it hygienic in that state.

Her husband works with the public and she's got a young baby, you'd think, especially at the moment, that she'd be wanting to keep on top of the cleaning.

Don't get me wrong, I've got a 4 year old, my house is no show home, but there's no piles of unnecessary tit everywhere, and it's clean. And you're right about the kid helping. Mine does, and he's younger than her eldest.

The problem with corrine and her house, is that she is constantly buying tit she doesnt need and, instead of sorting out the state of the place, she's too busy peeing on pregnancy tests (even though she isn't trying for a baby) or farting around in her hot tub.

Screenshot_20200415-193211_Instagram.jpg
Today's time wasting activity. Imagine dying it brown then managing to get it back to blonde the same day. What are her kids doing when she is mucking about doing crap like this.
I genuinely feel this girl is just in a constant search for things to make her happy. She never seems content with what she has. Whether lts lip fillers, boob jobs, new TVs, hot tub, new fish, new car, new anything!! It's all a bit sad really.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 109953
Today's time wasting activity. Imagine dying it brown then managing to get it back to blonde the same day. What are her kids doing when she is mucking about doing crap like this.
I genuinely feel this girl is just in a constant search for things to make her happy. She never seems content with what she has. Whether lts lip fillers, boob jobs, new TVs, hot tub, new fish, new car, new anything!! It's all a bit sad really.
She’s definitely not right in the head!

View attachment 109953
You’re forgetting the puppy she bought then got rid of it, the baby she desperately wanted and then spoke about wanting an abortion, the advocating of and loving breastfeeding then moaning about it and wanting to stop, threatening somebody on Instagram then deleting it all!
She’s so erratic and impulsive it’s quite worrying. Her house is just a reflection of her life, absolutely chaotic and messy!
I’m not a clean freak but you’d have thought with so many animals and children around she’d want it quite clean and tidy- doesn’t she also work for the NHS so should understand the need for cleanliness at this time!!

Reactions: 8
You’re forgetting the puppy she bought then got rid of it, the baby she desperately wanted and then spoke about wanting an abortion, the advocating of and loving breastfeeding then moaning about it and wanting to stop, threatening somebody on Instagram then deleting it all!
She’s so erratic and impulsive it’s quite worrying. Her house is just a reflection of her life, absolutely chaotic and messy!
I’m not a clean freak but you’d have thought with so many animals and children around she’d want it quite clean and tidy- doesn’t she also work for the NHS so should understand the need for cleanliness at this time!!
You're forgetting the older dog that they also rehomed after a few days.

There's definitely some kind of issue with her. She's obsessed with her image (the boobs, lip filler, #blondebabe, etc.) And has to have anything she thinks is the latest big thing, regardless of cost (hot tub, fake grass, expensive breast pump, etc.)

I'd forgotten about her working for the NHS. She needs to be careful really. If her bosses find out about the aggressive videos on Instagram, and some of her online behaviour, they might not be very impressed.

Much as she gets on my tits though,
I'm interested to see what direction she takes her channel in. More babies? Product reviewing? Patenting? Beauty channel? At the moment she can't seem to make her mind up.

Today's attention seeking is, her facebook hacker has deleted her facebook so, that it, gone forever (apparently!) and she is also considering quitting youtube. She put up a little poll so everyone could vote on it 🙄

She’s made her insta private too? I really think the best thing for her would be to give up social media altogether, she’s not stable enough!

Reactions: 2
She spoke about deleting Facebook ages ago! Probably just more attention seeking/irrational behaviour. She’ll back next week saying sorry I had a moment but I’m fine again now.
She was posting the other day on insta about how attractive she feels? I can’t keep up!

Hi ladies! Ok so.... the other day she was talking about quitting YouTube and the day after she says she is going to do a video every day this week. The woman is scatty. She was doing another pregnancy test yesterday 🤦🏼‍♀️

she’s left channel mum!
im guessing they’ve told her not to represent them anymore 😂
You beat me to it.

She's tried to make it look like her choice, but I reckon they've given her the boot.

"Channel mum is uk and my viewers are more in America."

Can anyone else smell something? 🐮💩

Reactions: 3
Oh aye, I'm sure it's nothing to do with threatening to "come for" whoever was trying to get in to her FB 🙄 you can tell in the video it's not been her choice!

Definitely not been her choice!
But it’s the right choice, she wasn’t the right fit for channel mum at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.