Corrine and Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember at one point people were commenting on her videos about the state of her house, and she went on a mad deleting spree. Then in her next video she spoke about all the "trolls" picking on her, and how she was just showing real life, and there were actually comments praising her for "keeping it real." 🥴

She deletes every remotely bad comment now, so it just looks like all her viewers think she's some kind of parenting guru.

love it- she’s just said that her home is messy not dirty and it’s only because she’s such a good mother and plays all day with her kids 🥴🥴🥴🥴

love it- she’s just said that her home is messy not dirty and it’s only because she’s such a good mother and plays all day with her kids 🥴🥴🥴🥴
So her kids play in the kitchen! They leave out all the jars, bottles and general crap? The toys aren't the mess, it's the over flowing bin, the kitchen!! It's so cluttered.

Again, my house is no show room, there are plenty of toys in places there shouldn’t be , however I haven’t left my daughters bottles on the floor and the rubbish isn’t over piling 🤢 I’m sorry but there is too much clutter in her house! And ffs all the bloody pets! She’s got what, a snake sat on her dining table? If that’s your cup of tea then ok, but on your dining table seriously?

Reactions: 1
Her baby name video has annoyed me.

She got annoyed with Matt because he was suggesting "adult, grown up names"? How dare he 🙄

People forget you're not just naming a newborn, you're naming an adult. Cutesy pie names don't work on adults.

Reactions: 3
Poor matt! She treats him like crap and dont get me started on when she calls him daddy all the time! Most bizarre. He looks exhausted by her...hes no catch in my opinion, but I can imagine he will meet someone at work (like he did corrine) and reliase how tiring corrine is and go off with another women who actually respects him.

• Heart
She clearly reads these daily.... new vid alert, ‘why my house is messy!!’

• Haha
Toys on the floor is hardly the same as dirty nappy bags, half eaten food and used bottles all on the floor 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I love how shes pretending irs because she loves her kids playing...they dont play with rubbish you silly cow! Or your kitchen crap. Nor your piles of washing! It's so funny its ridiculous

Hi Corrine (Hi ladies!!!! and men who come to stare at my tits) -

Next video for you: Why I wear vests all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If all she had out was toys, nobody would have commented. We have toys out, we build big projects that stay out for a few days and are added to, and we have fun. We also clear most toys away at the end of the day. My 4 year old knows he has to help tidy up, and he also knows you don't leave dirty pots and piles of rubbish everywhere!

She basically said "oh the kids don't want to tidy up, so we don't." They need to learn. When Charlie starts school and the teacher tells him it's time to tidy up, he'll be expected to do as he's told.

It's alright saying they're all at home enjoying themselves now, but when she's back at work is she still going to be wanting to trip over toys and tit when she comes home from a long shift?

Its lazy parenting! It's easier for her to say oys the kids having fun rather than stepping up actually organizing their play. They could have loads more toys out if she declutterd. I think it's why she always wears the vest top, she's lazy and dirty and doesn't wash it. I bet she sleeps in it and just keeps it on.

Anyone spotted their drinks cabinet!! I think it's how Matt stays married to her. Wow

Its lazy parenting! It's easier for her to say oys the kids having fun rather than stepping up actually organizing their play. They could have loads more toys out if she declutterd. I think it's why she always wears the vest top, she's lazy and dirty and doesn't wash it. I bet she sleeps in it and just keeps it on.

Anyone spotted their drinks cabinet!! I think it's how Matt stays married to her. Wow
She is obviously very lazy in general. I don't understand why she keeps popping out babies if she can't be bothered to keep a half decent house for them to live in. It's alright saying "oh they remember the fun, not if the house was tidy." But it stops being fun when one of them falls over the piles of shite on the floor and she has to drag them off to A&E for a genuine reason. Or when the baby puts something in her mouth and chokes on it.

Funny how she finds time to record all these terribly edited videos, yet there's no time in her life to declutter her house and tidy her worktops.

Terribly edited and incredibly small! Her day in the life...4 mins long! She hasn't a clue what shes doing.

Terribly edited and incredibly small! Her day in the life...4 mins long! She hasn't a clue what shes doing.
I've never done a YouTube video so I don't know how it works, but is it possible she could see that people were getting bored of her rattling on after the first 5 minutes and not watching her videos the whole way through? Would explain the sudden change to these little 4 minute things. Either that or she's run out of things to say now she's not pregnant.

Screenshot_20200504-123937_YouTube.jpg Screenshot_20200504-123918_YouTube.jpg Screenshot_20200504-123849_YouTube.jpg
These pictures are from an old vlog. This is her showing off the place AFTER She had tidied up. She was actually proud of this.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
View attachment 122623View attachment 122624View attachment 122625
These pictures are from an old vlog. This is her showing off the place AFTER She had tidied up. She was actually proud of this.
Is that a beer can on the floor? And that looks like an open medicine packet under the coffee table, like paracetamol or something. Delightful 😳

She needs to get rid of the ridiculously huge sofa and get some furniture more suited to the size of the house, then have a massive clear out and get some decent storage sorted. You can get some really nice storage furniture now.

I'd also be looking at a way to move the wildlife off the dining table. I have no problem with pets, but not where I'm trying to eat my dinner.

Can’t even be bothered to empty dishwasher before taking the time to say she doesn’t care about what people say about her messy house. My house is far from perfect but I don’t have the space (both kids sharing one tiny room and oldest nearly a teen and opposite sexes) I don’t have a partner who can help me and i work nearly all week but my god I wouldn’t play videos all over the Internet of people to see it!!

Attachments

She really knows how to miss the point doesn't she? Nobody's saying that the toys are the problem, it's the other shite all over the place that people are commenting on!

We've had a duplo "house" that my 4 year old built, in the corner of the front room for a week now because he's so proud of it and keeps adding to it. What we haven't got is an overflowing bin, empty pop bottles and dirty nappy bags all around it. And the toys that aren't being used are put away at night so they don't get dirty and damaged.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.