Corrine and Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes probably hoping someone will send her some girly accessories! Shes looks so ridiculous.
I noticed she tagged Quinny in her latest insta post. Probs hoping for a free pushchair 🤣 apparently her silver cross is in for repairs. I can’t really say I’m shocked probably buckled from all the tit they pile on top of it

I noticed she tagged Quinny in her latest insta post. Probs hoping for a free pushchair 🤣 apparently her silver cross is in for repairs. I can’t really say I’m shocked probably buckled from all the tit they pile on top of it
Don't you mean "buggy" 🙄 and the way she calls it "nursery school" instead of just nursery makes me mad 😂 I don't know why, it just irritates me beyond belief.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That and constantly calling Matt daddy! Even when there are no children around!

Your right school is school and nursery is nursery! She will only confuse the boys.

Poor matt! She treats him like crap and dont get me started on when she calls him daddy all the time! Most bizarre. He looks exhausted by her...hes no catch in my opinion, but I can imagine he will meet someone at work (like he did corrine) and reliase how tiring corrine is and go off with another women who actually respects him.
Wouldn’t surprise me if Matt does leave her for someone else, who will love him and treat him well! She’s cheated on him, she basically admitted it in a video ages and ages ago, the poor bloke looks exhausted by her, you can tell that he’s not happy, he always looks so down and miserable, he goes to work and then comes home to that crappy mess

Wouldn’t surprise me if Matt does leave her for someone else, who will love him and treat him well! She’s cheated on him, she basically admitted it in a video ages and ages ago, the poor bloke looks exhausted by her, you can tell that he’s not happy, he always looks so down and miserable, he goes to work and then comes home to that crappy mess
Omg which video is this?!?! I need to see it!

This women is an absolute woman!! I asked her once why she felt the need to constantly film herself sitting on her toilet see taking ovulation tests if she apparently wasn’t even trying for a baby and she completely went off on one😳😂 telling me how she has 45k followers and what did I have and my parents must be so proud of me! blah blah blah......Then her strange little followers jumped aboard telling me I must be jealous🤔oh yeah that’s it,I’m jealous of a low rent emily Norris wannabe who has clearly been ditched by channel mum as she is not the image they wish to portray, living in her tit tip of a house where I’m guessing the closest she gets to a bath is wallowing in that bloody lazy spa of hers pouting her lips for her “ladies” aka dirty old men who feed her attention craving ego....
Don’t get me started on the videos where she basically admits and tries to excuse the fact she’s a slag who cheats on her long suffering husband or the one where she was like some deranged nut wanting to abort the baby she spent forever boring people with trying to conceive it.....the women is unhinged and a complete embarrassment to her husband and children 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She doesn’t actually come right out and say it, she waffles on about the need she had to get stuff out of her system and tries to imply he was ok with it..... basically trying to excuse herself for being a selfish slut who decided she wanted to revert to being young free and single instead of a wife and mother! 🙄

Reactions: 2
I need to see the video where she admits to cheating on him! How did I miss that! 🤣🤣
I believe she deleted it soon after. But she definitely admitted to sleeping around but not in those words lol

She doesn’t actually come right out and say it, she waffles on about the need she had to get stuff out of her system and tries to imply he was ok with it..... basically trying to excuse herself for being a selfish slut who decided she wanted to revert to being young free and single instead of a wife and mother! 🙄
Exactly this! She’s a bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Shes loving getting her fake veiny boobs out on Instagram isn't she!! She can never say feeding time, she has to arouse the lads by the mention of boob feeding. Yuck. Feeding is natrual...she is not!!

She’s getting in trouble for driving to the beach. Her response is hilarious 🤣
I saw her hissy fit on her stories when she first posted it I’m surprised to see it’s still there thought she’d have taken it off by now lol

She’s getting in trouble for driving to the beach. Her response is hilarious 🤣
Her reply “go have an amazing orgasm girl you clearly need it”... like wtf is she actually on????!!!!!

Shes loving getting her fake veiny boobs out on Instagram isn't she!! She can never say feeding time, she has to arouse the lads by the mention of boob feeding. Yuck. Feeding is natrual...she is not!!
Screenshot_20200508-145224_Instagram.jpg
Exactly. Whose benefit is this for? Other breastfeeding mums? I highly doubt it.

I wonder if they ditched her because there'd been viewer complaints about her behaviour? Might explain why she's even more reactive to criticism lately.
Bound to be. I think it was the whole Facebook thing that was the final straw. Threatening to "come for you", probably isn't the kind of message they're going for 😂😂

‘Go and have an orgasm girl’ duck sake the commenter said that she was shielding her premature baby! How inappropriate to say that! She also said she drove there...but now saying it’s a 5 minute walk...such a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.