Corrine and Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her Facebook page she's basically said she's isolating her family because of all the "contradictory advice." Maybe if you read the official government advice rather than relying on any old shite posted on Facebook, you might realise what you need to be doing.

I'd put money on her claiming to catch this virus, and then film a video from her hot tub with her tits out telling us how she thought she was dying.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
On her Facebook page she's basically said she's isolating her family because of all the "contradictory advice." Maybe if you read the official government advice rather than relying on any old shite posted on Facebook, you might realise what you need to be doing.

I'd put money on her claiming to catch this virus, and then film a video from her hot tub with her tits out telling us how she thought she was dying.
Dont forget a good old call to 999

Reactions: 3
They took one of the kids to A&E this weekend cuz they couldn't get through to 111 and it was the weekend!! He had tonsillitis ffs!! People like her will waste resources during a time when they're already stretched!
See today's pic!
Screenshot_20200317-085338_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20200317-085356_Gallery.jpg
Who needs Britney when you've got Corrine!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cracking up at her latest threatening Instagram story!!! That’ll be deleted before the day is through!
who would want to ‘hack’ into her Facebook? Bloody hilarious!! Pointing and doing her head wobble to the camera!!!!! Xx

Cracking up at her latest threatening Instagram story!!! That’ll be deleted before the day is through!
who would want to ‘hack’ into her Facebook? Bloody hilarious!! Pointing and doing her head wobble to the camera!!!!! Xx
She’s vile. And got so much attitude. Honestly. And her stories yesterday about TTC. She’s unhinged honestly. I thought she was having a “new positive start” that lasted all of 5 minutes

Reactions: 1
View attachment 105089
Look at that face!! And all this talk about "I have your IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) , I have all your details, I'll be coming for you. I'll be notifying the police". Seriously?? Grow up! She'll get her knuckles rapped by channel mum for that. I suspect she will either delete those stories, or apologise.
cant believe she’s even a face for channel mum to be honest with you, with her bloody attitude . It’s actually quiet funny to watch. And that my friends is a fully grown “responsible” adult with 3 children.

Annnddd they’ve gone!
Knew it! She’s so volatile! Making threats on her stories then deleting them and acting as everything is normal. Why doesn’t she think before she picks up her phone!!

Yup, as i predicted, stories deleted. That "woman" needs her phone taken off her. Threatening "I'm coming for you". Honestly, she is a bloody liability!
Someone has had a word I reckon.

Omg what did she say? She is pathetic! Cannot stand the chavvy bint
She said she was getting loads of notifications from fb that someone was trying to log in & change her password. Then said (words to the effect of), "I have your IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) , I have all your details and I'm coming for you". Next story was "I can see you have a Samsung blah blah blah, i have all this information and I'll be going to the police". Then sighed off with a bitchy (see pic above) "thank you!" 😂😂

• Wow
So she has addressed yesterdays stories saying she was trying to act tough to deter the person from hacking her account but shes "not an aggressive person anyway" and said it was fight or flight but "that wasn't really me". She also said she might take a few days off insta and delete Facebook.🙄
This woman is a DRAMA QUEEN. What kind of example is she going to set for her children. She is a grown woman, behaving like a bitchy 14 year old. Grow up Corrine.

Reactions: 2
Is she trying again? Come on guys, don't make me add to her viewing figures to find out 😂

I'm assuming she's not now that she's got the girl she quite clearly always wanted, but why else would she be doing ovulation tests again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.