Corrine and Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes only just arrived at the spa, minus baby and had already got the boobs out to express. Absolutely no need. She knows rightly who she is targeting.

Reactions: 3
Will she ever wear anything other than that black and white vest top!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I never understand why people feel the need to announce that they are doing some housework or in her case, doing some washing. Is it that much of a big deal? Dont we all just get on and do these things everyday ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Came on here to say the same thing. It's grim. But I'm sure all the "ladies" that watch her stories like it... ๐Ÿ‘€
Hi Ladies, ok so, the black and white vest top is the least of her problems. She's a class A bleeping twit who needs to be banned from the internet. She is beyond boring.

Reactions: 6
Oh sweet baby Jesus just watched the make up pallet video ๐Ÿ˜‚
What on earth? I have no words

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hi ladies! Ok, so, I still have my manky vest top on. In other news, I did a first impression of a new eye palette and had an orgasm while stroking velvet. I've inserted a picture down below.
Screenshot_20200307-144237_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200307-144254_YouTube.jpg

Actually surprised she hasnt done a video on her orgasm face. God knows she's done a video on everything else (including her anal fissure and self removal of coil)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I found this woman years ago when I was TTC. I canโ€™t believe whatโ€™s happened since I stopped watching. And the โ€˜Honey Iโ€™m a perfect 10โ€™. Wtf. Love yourself much?!

Reactions: 4
Her latest โ€˜speed cleanโ€™ video is the worst Iโ€™ve ever seen
How horrific is it?! I canโ€™t believe she let her kitchen to that state! And it wasnโ€™t even clean when she finished!!!
I know having kids means sometimes itโ€™s chaos but never in my life have I let the house get to that state! They live like slobs!
I canโ€™t even deal!

Reactions: 1
At it again showing her boobs off for the men, trying to do a sexy pose ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ you look absolutely ridiculous! You know thatโ€™s not for you lady followers! Thatโ€™s purely for the men, your poor kids I hope they never see any of that when they are older

I know the black and white top has been the topic of this thread for a long time but bleeping hell woman, change your clothes! And the bow?.. I have no words for that ๐Ÿคข

Ugh cant stand the woman, never known anyone to be so vain ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.