Coronavirus - living alone? Join our thread!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are very strong! I wish I was like this when I was in your situation. I have the awful habit of going back and forth. :(
I did go back and forth for a while but it was torturing me, I’d be crying in the bath and going to bed at 8pm to escape from it. I’d rather take my time to get over it than feel like that every couple of days.

Reactions: 2
I was in a similar situation. On and off for a number of years and then it just came to a point where it wasn't getting better and it felt like too much had happened to get those good old times back.
Definitely relate to wanting the person he used to be.

Reactions: 4
Sorry for lurking, I don't live alone (but I've been there) so shouldn't be here but just wanted to say: you're all ace!

xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I am alone because I was widowed in January 2018. In a way I am glad that my husband isn’t here because the worry would have killed me. He was very ill for 4 years. Crying ohdear

Can I just say that I read everyone’s posts and think about you. Then I write about my experiences. Just to vent I think . Sometimes I feel selfish.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I am alone because I was widowed in January 2018. In a way I am glad that my husband isn’t here because the worry would have killed me. He was very ill for 4 years. Crying ohdear

Can I just say that I read everyone’s posts and think about you. Then I write about my experiences. Just to vent I think . Sometimes I feel selfish.
you’re not selfish! We all have our problems, I certainly vent mine on here! Our issues may be different but we are all feeling the loneliness of this situation and we are here for each other. I am so sorry you lost your husband sending love to you 🥰

Reactions: 9
I haven’t been motivated to do any housework yet which is ridiculous. However, I have watched Tiger King on Netflix and now starting Deadwater Fell which was on channel 4. That’s still productive right?!

Reactions: 3
I made a decision to end it with my other half last night. He said his head is a mess and he doesn't know what he wants so I just made the decision for him. Think I deserve more than that :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 8

It's not quite the same thing but my grandma passed away last year, after a long battle with dementia, and whilst her loss is still painful both me, and my mum who nursed her, are glad she avoided this pandemic. Big hugs to you. Loss is loss, regardless of how or when.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I haven’t been motivated to do any housework yet which is ridiculous. However, I have watched Tiger King on Netflix and now starting Deadwater Fell which was on channel 4. That’s still productive right?!
Sounds very productive to me. I watched a trashy made for daytime TV movie yesterday on channel 5. The “acting” was a glorious distraction from the current situation 😂

Sounds very productive to me. I watched a trashy made for daytime TV movie yesterday on channel 5. The “acting” was a glorious distraction from the current situation 😂
I’ve heard the channel 5 afternoon movies are usually pretty hilarious but I’ve never watched one. May treat myself today! 🍿

I’ve heard the channel 5 afternoon movies are usually pretty hilarious but I’ve never watched one. May treat myself today! 🍿
Please watch. I mean, yesterday’s one was about someone’s husbands evil twin that was pretending to be her husband. It was just the kind of crap I needed!

• Haha
Reactions: 3