Coronavirus - living alone? Join our thread!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really feel for you. Not sure if there’s anything profound I can say to help. Rest assured, not all birthdays will be like this. I know birthdays can stir up lots of emotions for people, especially if family life hasn’t been plain sailing in the past.
thank you 😊
Happy birthday 🥳
It was my 30th last weekend and I didn’t celebrate it either and broke up with someone the day before 🤪
Thank you and happy belated birthday t
Happy Birthday @hrh89 🎁🎈🎉 I know that's not the best sentiment considering how you're feeling, but just wanted you to know you're being thought of and we're all here to support you xx

Happy belated 30th Birthday to you too @LaurieLaurie 🎁🎈🎉 Hope you're feeling a bit better about your break up too xx

Let's hope this very tough time will be over soon and we can get back to juggling the things we've already got going on in our lives!
thank you so very much
Happy birthday. 🥳 Sorry you’re feeling so down. Its difficult but try to make the best of it. Maybe watch your favourite film or TV series or do something you enjoy to lift your spirits a bit. Once things are back to normal you can have a bit of a celebration. Take care of yourself.
Thank you 😊 I’m heading out to the shop for food bits in a minute so probably get a bottle of wine and something nice for dinner

• Heart
Reactions: 6
thank you 😊

thank you so very much

Thank you 😊 I’m heading out to the shop for food bits in a minute so probably get a bottle of wine and something nice for dinner
oh bugger im so sorry ive only just remembered its saturday and your birthday. really sorry.. Hopr youve had the best birthday you could 🍹🎂🍰

I've just texted old fling out of loneliness and the need for some banter and boy oh boy do i feel cringe now. Ugh, take my phone away!

• Haha
thank you 😊

thank you so very much

How has your evening been? Hope you've managed to enjoy a bit of your birthday at least x

Reactions: 3
I've just texted old fling out of loneliness and the need for some banter and boy oh boy do i feel cringe now. Ugh, take my phone away!
well youve heard of drunk dialling an ex this is just isolation dialling. we are in strange times so dont beat yourself up about it. just beat him up when this ends instead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My close friend said a girl did the same to him today after he ditched her a few weeks ago. He had me write the text 🤦🏼‍♀️ He’s on his own if he goes back! Haha

My close friend said a girl did the same to him today after he ditched her a few weeks ago. He had me write the text 🤦🏼‍♀️ He’s on his own if he goes back! Haha
Oh gosh. I won't say I was ditched, per se! Just parted ways lol

Reactions: 2
I'm pleased with myself for not contacting any exes, I think in the past I would have, especially after a few wines!

I'll just pester everyone on this thread instead 🤪

• Haha
Also been in contact with an ex... it's been nice having someone to talk to!

Reactions: 1
Good morning how is everyone managing to cope today what are the plans and tips

Reactions: 1
Good morning how is everyone managing to cope today what are the plans and tips
Good morning 😊
I’m having a lovely cafetière coffee and some posh yoghurt with muesli for breakfast. For a change it’s a beautiful day so going to open all my windows and patio doors for some fresh air and at some point will head out for my daily exercise. Either going for a walk or going to start the couch to 5k app again if I’m feeling ambitious!
Hope you’re well.
Apologies for my ramblings about my boring day 😂

Reactions: 3
Good morning 😊
I’m having a lovely cafetière coffee and some posh yoghurt with muesli for breakfast. For a change it’s a beautiful day so going to open all my windows and patio doors for some fresh air and at some point will head out for my daily exercise. Either going for a walk or going to start the couch to 5k app again if I’m feeling ambitious!
Hope you’re well.
Apologies for my ramblings about my boring day 😂
What is posh yoghurt? (Genuinely curious) 😂

• Haha
Morning everyone. Just logged on and working from home this morning. Sun is shining up in Aberdeen.

Horrible weekend when my boyfriend of a year, whom I lived with - dumped me by text! Delightful. So back home and trying to take my mind off things.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Morning everyone. Just logged on and working from home this morning. Sun is shining up in Aberdeen.

Horrible weekend when my boyfriend of a year, whom I lived with - dumped me by text! Delightful. So back home and trying to take my mind off things.
How nice of him!!!! 🙄

Morning! I tried and failed to do a run today, I’ve not run for a month after getting the flu and other less acceptable excuses.
I’ve got a video appointment with my GP then I’m going to work on my garden a bit!

I know. It's all came completely out of the blue as well. Told me he loved me last week...then boom! So yeah...as you can imagine it's not been ideal especially being in isolation but what can you do!
What is up with people who do that, seriously! You’re worth a million of him.

You must feel very hurt but you have probably dodged a bullet and can do far better

Reactions: 5