Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #81

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We do, but they should have closed borders and kept us safe. They didn’t. Now we are being blamed for going to a supermarket, standing under a bus shelter to get to work and meeting a pal for mental health needs. 🤯
True but that wouldn’t have solved everything. Early on I remember there was a big debate about the borders and while I do think they should have been shut experts advised not to as they said if people come in via legal channels you can track them (oh if only!) but if they come in illegally you can’t. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Reactions: 3
Which in the first instance will only happen at a pub. It will be like last time where you cannot go inside another home but can meet them people at a covid secure pub or restaurant.
Not necessarily I live in an area where we had months of restrictions where we couldn’t meet another household in a pub/restaurant, only our own household.

Reactions: 8
This is a really interesting article:

Focusing on mistakes many are making. One I thought was true was letting teenagers and young adults meet up because they are low risk, but then they still see their parents and potentially then grandparents and there is your spread.

But all that is in the article are things that after nearly a year we are sick of having to do.
A really great article, thanks. I've saved it as the idea of many classrooms have zero ventilation.(windows) scares me on return to school...

Reactions: 5
Australia obviously have a zero COVID policy that won’t be the case here it’ll all depend on the vaccines working but where will kids figure in that? won’t they still be spreading it and it will mutate in them like the Kent strain 🧐

Wait at the entrance in your mask, scan the QR, be taken to a table by a member of staff for table service and put the mask on whenever you leave your table. If it's nice weather you won't need the mask apart from going to the toilet as you'll be in the beer garden. It's one of the safest places to visit and our hospitality have suffered enough after wasting thousands on making their venues safe, only to be shut down this wasted the cash.
This is exactly how it’s done in Aus and it works

Reactions: 9

Meholes keeping in with Ursula anyway 😂
he actually did really well, Marr is an embarrassment and needs to go, for once I thought mehole did a brilliant job in a sticky position.

“calm down” reminded me of the greatest clip of all time. I will NEVER NOT LOVE THIS!!
Edit; this is not a skit, this is a genuine scene from our PMQ’s 🤐

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
he actually did really well, Marr is an embarrassment and needs to go, for once I thought mehole did a brilliant job in a sticky position.

“calm down” reminded me of the greatest clip of all time. I will NEVER NOT LOVE THIS!!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: it's a classic ! would you believe that's Ireland in 2020 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is a really interesting article:

Focusing on mistakes many are making. One I thought was true was letting teenagers and young adults meet up because they are low risk, but then they still see their parents and potentially then grandparents and there is your spread.

But all that is in the article are things that after nearly a year we are sick of having to do.
It doesn't take into account that covid behaves as viruses do , and no amount of medical knowledge and advances is making it go away.

( Almost) everyone has changed their behaviour and is living in a way that's unnatural to our society.

Although, it doesn't hurt to take measures to prevent the spreading of all illness between each other and we should continue to be mindful of that .

Reactions: 6
Can some

Edit; this is not a skit, this is a genuine scene from our PMQ’s 🤐
Can someone explain Irish politics for me

Why is he Me hole is that Micheal in gailic or an affectionate nickname.

What hes not called pri minister and called taosich?

I get confused between him and leo do they take it in turns?
Are they different political parties in coalition like Arlene and Michelle.
Do Ireland want to see it united or they no longer bothered ni is within UK?

Reactions: 6
Can some

Can someone explain Irish politics for me

Why is he Me hole is that Micheal in gailic or an affectionate nickname.

What hes not called pri minister and called taosich?

I get confused between him and leo do they take it in turns?
Are they different political parties in coalition like Arlene and Michelle.
Do Ireland want to see it united or they no longer bothered ni is within UK?
i for sure know I answered this for you before 😂 probably back about 12 threads though

• Haha
Who’d want to live like that
[/QUOTE]

countries Like China is why I’m not so keen on dragging our government, we are lucky in a lot of ways

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.