Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #81

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So have the EU have thrown Northern Ireland under a bus? They’ve just totally played into the rabid Brexiteers and Nigel Farages hands if they have.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
@Renata my folks live in Italy and it's in a sort of tier system there but with traffic lght system updated every week and you go up or down. But lots still closed including schools. Vaccines very slow be because of EU problems listed there.

My parents can though have 2 guests at a time come over so long as they are gone by 10pm 🤣 So they have a lot of early eve dinner parties. Christmas household mixing was also banned.

Reactions: 4
@Renata my folks live in Italy and it's in a sort of tier system there but with traffic lght system updated every week and you go up or down. But lots still closed including schools. Vaccines very slow be because of EU problems listed there.

My parents can though have 2 guests at a time come over so long as they are gone by 10pm 🤣 So they have a lot of early eve dinner parties. Christmas household mixing was also banned.
They are all pissed and in bed by 10.30. Not all together obviously, that’s a whole other thread. Sounds like my kind of get together.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow so pleased to see numbers down on last week! Deaths are still horrifyingly high right now though.

The EU is peeing me off. They’re really coming across as babies throwing their toys out the pram. Now that the AZ contract has been released and it wasn’t “crystal clear” that the EU position was right (an EU official said that, I think Ursula) so arguably embarrassing the EU (perhaps they expected public opinion to fall on their side) they’ve escalated the situation.

I’m a massive remainer lol but even I have to admit the EU fucked it. I just hope our gov doesn’t do anything rash now!

Reactions: 17
At this point I feel like the EU needs to be put on a 72 hour involuntary hold and assessed.

this is bat tit level breakdown. I don’t know her, I don’t want to know her until she’s medicated, not just vaccine wise

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The numbers are coming down.

mots such a shame that that doesn’t mean much in terms of restrictions being lifted

Reactions: 5
At this point I feel like the EU needs to be put on a 72 hour involuntary hold and assessed.

this is bat tit level breakdown. I don’t know her, I don’t want to know her until she’s medicated, not just vaccine wise
I have no idea which individual you are talking about. But your solution is perfect for all of the people I’m thinking of. It’s next level crazy and very unnerving.

Reactions: 3
I think the EU have done their homework and they know by breaking the protocol it could be very costly to the UK purse...Biden won't be happy anyway ...#revenge is sweet #UrsulavonderLeyen

Reactions: 1
Trumps gone and the world seemed more mundane and sane, the EU seem to have taken his place 😬

2021 Vaccine Wars

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think the EU have done their homework and they know by breaking the protocol it could be very costly to the UK purse...Biden won't be happy anyway ...#revenge is sweet #UrsulavonderLeyen
I just had a look at Ursulas Twitter...the comments look like our tattle thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have the eu lost their tiny minds
The idiots released contract they thought were heavily redacted but were not.

Now they creating hard border with Ireland and ni.
Roi totally blind sided they had no idea.

Arlene and Boris talk invoking article 16.
This may collapse trade deal.
Even Michelle is annoyed so they might actually succeed in ensuring everyone both side Irish border agrees for once.
I just think feck it let's give roi as much vaccines as they need as they risking the good Friday agreement because they slow incompetents who entered into a contract of best endeavours.
Its not only UK they will annoy.
They will force phizer to break their contracts if they cannot export out of the EU.

They not waging war on Israel and they a fairly well off country.
They not blaming America.
Think they made few scathing remarks about India.
They totally ignore hungary has ordered and approved vaccines from Russia and China.
Also Germany is sat on extra doses of phizer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I don't even understand this whole EU/NI/vaccine carry on and I'm giving myself a migraine trying to work it out 🥴🥴

Ah come back 2020 when life was simpler

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.