Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #79

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has commented one of her posts saying their grandad had the vaccine and now has a lump under his arm, meaning he’s being tracked 😂😂
Maybe his bleeping gland is just swollen after getting the vaccine? Bet she hasn't thought about that. She probably doesn't even know there are glands in your armpit.

Reactions: 5
Maybe his bleeping gland is just swollen after getting the vaccine? Bet she hasn't thought about that. She probably doesn't even know there are glands in your armpit.
No he’s defo being tracked because Bill Gates wants to know what Michael, 84, is up to in and around Bradford 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Interesting tweet
I can believe that. What I won’t believe is that the NHS would be able to offer its services to all who need it if we lifted lockdown right now.

In my mind it was about not overwhelming the NHS. Yes, they’re overwhelmed now but it’s not worth thinking about how bad it’d be if we just let it run through. Staff having to decide who to give care to/ who to let die. That’s what we’re trying to avoid.

Reactions: 9
The vaccine roll out continues to go well. To do more jabs in the past three days than France have altogether is some feat and we should be proud of how many people already have some protection.

Reactions: 8
Shouldn’t we by now have better data on whether the vaccine stops you from passing the virus on? I know time will tell but between the thousands involved in trials and early roll out data surely they can tell by now?!
And better data as to whether asymptomatic transmission is definitely a thing?

Reactions: 4
Shouldn’t we by now have better data on whether the vaccine stops you from passing the virus on?
And better data as to whether asymptomatic transmission is definitely a thing?
They say here in North America that asymptomatic transmission is a thing. https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coron...ons-are-asymptomatic-study-suggests-1.5279433

Reactions: 1
To those who were following my relationship posts. He dumped me by text this afternoon and then blocked me on everything before we could even discuss it. I had some things of his here so I drove round to give them back and hopefully get some closure and nobody would answer the door, so I just left them on the doorstep and went home again. It’s the way he has handled it that is the most messed up part. I’d rather know if this is level of respect for me now than later. I’ve dodged a bullet in that way. What a mess. 🙁

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
To those who were following my relationship posts. He dumped me by text this afternoon and then blocked me on everything before we could even discuss it. I had some things of his here so I drove round to give them back and hopefully get some closure and nobody would answer the door, so I just left them on the doorstep and went home again. It’s the way he has handled it that is the most messed up part. I’d rather know if this is level of respect for me now than later. I’ve dodged a bullet in that way. What a mess. 🙁
Oh that’s horrible, sorry to hear that. Better you find out now than later, although you probably don’t think that at this moment in time. Sending cyber hugs.

• Heart
But you recognised you deserve better and that is worth more then anything. I'm sorry you've had to go through this but am in awe of you taking charge xx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s an idiot. The local newspaper here are always posting about her.
Absolute first class ahole... We have a mutual friend and she's just as batty. Tin foil hat, anti Vax, Yadda Yadda Yadda!

The comments are hilarious on insta. Glad peole are calling her out. Somebody commented and said that her own brother is stage 4 bowel cancer and she's putting him at risk. The mind boggles.

Reactions: 3
What a spineless idiot. Bet he was cowering behind the door. Not like he has anywhere else to go.

definitely dodged a bullet. I hear if a few lockdown breakups / it’s a good time to evaluate who you don’t want in your covid after life.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s totally his lost. You're best off without him by the sounds of things!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ah I’m sorry to read this. He doesn’t sound very nice, how childish to block you. Sending hugs x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Maybe they need to be extending isolation instead of reducing it
I wonder what affect the reduction in isolation is having on cases, if any at all. I would be really interested to see the figures on that.

Lady local to me makes things to sell, very successful little business, she currently has covid, has been complaining of really bad headaches and coughing lots. Anyway she's made some bits up, for people to collect from her doorstep, I was certain the comments would be full of 'er thanks but no thanks, you have covid, it could be on your items'
But no, 27 people commented asking for them 😳

• Wow
No he’s defo being tracked because Bill Gates wants to know what Michael, 84, is up to in and around Bradford 🙃
I can't believe she's planning on reopening her business again. And some other businesses up and down the country and planning to, too. I've just reported all of her crazy posts to kinsta for false information.

Reactions: 2
I can't believe she's planning on reopening her business again. And some other businesses up and down the country and planning to, too. I've just reported all of her crazy posts to kinsta for false information.
Yeah they’re all opening on 30th Jan. I get it - it’s really tit for businesses and some people have lost everything. I appreciate some people are struggling but with her I have no sympathy now after seeing all her posts. She is really crazy.

You're worth so much more xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wonder what affect the reduction in isolation is having on cases, if any at all. I would be really interested to see the figures on that.

Lady local to me makes things to sell, very successful little business, she currently has covid, has been complaining of really bad headaches and coughing lots. Anyway she's made some bits up, for people to collect from her doorstep, I was certain the comments would be full of 'er thanks but no thanks, you have covid, it could be on your items'
But no, 27 people commented asking for them 😳
I wonder does the new variant have a longer incubation period maybe it masks itself to give it a better chance of infecting the host,it said she had two neg tests only to test pos 2 days later ...odd.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.