Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #77

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My Irish Nan (80) got her vaccine today from a very lovely Irish Nurse who apparently was charmed by my grandad (79 so wasn’t due his vaccine yet) so she gave him his vaccine too! What a lovely woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My Irish Nan (80) got her vaccine today from a very lovely Irish Nurse who apparently was charmed by my grandad (79 so wasn’t due his vaccine yet) so she gave him his vaccine too! What a lovely woman!
I saw earlier Ireland have vacced the most out of all the EU countries ,it's must be running smoothly then.

Reactions: 2
I went for a walk with my boyfriend yesterday and we stopped off at our local Subway for a bit of lunch. Obviously it’s takeaway only so we were walking along eating them as we were scared to sit down in case we got arrested! 😂😂 Plenty of people were gathering in the town centre doing just that though, in groups. The Subway staff had to shout at people because they were only allowing five people in the store at a time and people kept ignoring it. I felt quite sorry for the staff as customers were getting upset about it and making comments. My boyfriend and I are starting to settle into the lockdown routine now and although I’m still wobbling a little, I am relaxing.

I did my makeup today and it’s made me feel so much happier for some reason. A bit of normality perhaps?!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
watching sky news and seeing them vaccinate in salisbury cathedral and I'm crying my eyes out! Think I may have lost my mind :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 16
watching sky news and seeing them vaccinate in salisbury cathedral and I'm crying my eyes out! Think I may have lost my mind :ROFLMAO:

It’s just lovely to see isn’t it? Something positive and helps us see the light at the end of tunnel is there ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s just lovely to see isn’t it? Something positive and helps us see the light at the end of tunnel is there ❤
I was crying anyway and then they interviewed a 90 year old who said she felt guilty cause it should be given to the young people and that was it I was gone then! Bless her heart, I wanted to put my arms around her and tell her she's as deserving as anyone else❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
For anyone who is feeling low and things would get back to normal- just watched itv news and Gurnsey is back to normal, hugging, pubs, concert, it’s all to come for us ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I saw earlier Ireland have vacced the most out of all the EU countries ,it's must be running smoothly then.
Well this wasn’t in Ireland, it was in Dagenham! 😂😂😂 but I’m glad they’re getting ahead too 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Boris told everyone to stay in this weekend. Matt Hancock decides not to listen to his boss and instead gets mucky playing rugby with his son in a packed park. Of course people shouldn't stay in this weekend but it's not a good look for the health secretary to be seen somewhere so busy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Boris told everyone to stay in this weekend. Matt Hancock decides not to listen to his boss and instead gets mucky playing rugby with his son in a packed park. Of course people shouldn't stay in this weekend but it's not a good look for the health secretary to be seen somewhere so busy.

I cannot believe I'm going to defend a tory let alone Matt Hancock but really what has he done wrong? If he was only playing rugby with his son and no one else then realistically he's not done anything wrong? That's within the rules. Yes the park is busy but everyone looks pretty distanced to me. Doesn't look like a major gathering. What's he suppose to do not let his son out of the house all weekend? Kids need exercise, they need to run around.

I also had to click on a daily mail article to read it properly before I commented on this. This is a sad day for me. Going to have a long stare at the ceiling and contemplate how I ended up reading the daily fail and defending tories :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 29

He went out to a park to play a ball game with his son, this is allowed under the exercise rules I believe? So it’s an exception that we are allowed, as is he.

I am all for holding them to account when they have done wrong but this is within the guidelines.

Reactions: 14
He went out to a park to play a ball game with his son, this is allowed under the exercise rules I believe? So it’s an exception that we are allowed, as is he.

I am all for holding them to account when they have done wrong but this is within the guidelines.
I think it's more he didn't listen to what his boss told the whole country to do only yesterday. Of course he shouldn't listen to Boris because people should get out of the house. It's more that he has chosen a busy place and hasn't bothered with a mask. Find somewhere more quiet and carry a mask incase you come in to a crowded space.

Reactions: 3
The ad campaign our local council is running... it’s a lot. I get they need people to take it seriously but I don’t think it will have that effect as it’s not like if you dare to leave your house, people will definitely die 😬

095210A3-C381-4B81-BA09-A6B98C9A1248.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
If you’ve “lived longer than most here”, you would think you would have learnt to use “you’re right” by now, not “your right”, thought I’d let you know so that you can add it to your long list of “experience” that you have!

And yes I know that’s very 😈 of me! Sorrynotsorry!
Middle of a global pandemic and my grammar is corrected...outstanding LOL

Middle of a global pandemic and my grammar is corrected...outstanding LOL
at this point you’re just looking for an argument,
Have a time out and comeback when your in better form,
nobody here wants to argue. Xx
people were upset and it clearly got heated because of the topic, move on now or report.

I have no issue with handcock going to a park with his kid but it’s optics isn’t it.
this weekend especially, after Cummings, it doesn’t take much to anger an already suffering nation if they feel so inclined.

Reactions: 11
Crumbs and all of the crikey!!! I'm a bit lost for words.
Yeah, I was a bit too.

Our numbers have risen so I see why they have done it but it also doesn’t sit quite right with me in a world where we all still have essential reasons to leave our homes.

Reactions: 4
The ad campaign our local council is running... it’s a lot. I get they need people to take it seriously but I don’t think it will have that effect as it’s not like if you dare to leave your house, people will definitely die 😬

View attachment 387267
Oh god! I don’t like that. It’s almost blaming people who catch it? That’s not right, especially because we know it doesn’t matter how careful you are - you can still catch it

Reactions: 6
"Person centred approach" ...you mean being respectful?
Little reference to Person Centered Therapy, I'm more a Gestalt/Fritz Perls type of fella who believes in the individual facing up to issues and tackling them head on rather than avoiding issues.

I'll leave this thread alone, but remember folks, look after yourselves, don't leave it all to others.

Wear your masks and keep safe.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.