Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #77

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OT but tattle baby arrived safely just after 4 this morning 💕 Although due to restrictions my partner missed the birth. I rang him to leave home and she was born 7 mins later 🙈
Congratulations to you all.
Hope you and baby are doing well.
Lovely to hear some good news. :love:

Reactions: 4
Hahaha, sadly it’s real, it says in the article apparently the central government provided it for councils to run with but no others have actually used it 😅 (I can see why!)

That council is a disgrace there!! Idiots.

We got something in the mail over the border but it wasn't quite as scary as that!

Hubby just asked if I fancied a film night then proceeded to put on contagion. Ffs!
Must be a theme...we watched Outbreak last night.

Reactions: 1
Exeter nightingale are asking for donations of scarves, shawls and blankets for patients because they've got the doors and windows open for ventilation 😔 must be so cold at night

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Keep the positivity coming :) The end of this mess with regards to restrictions should be in sight. By the start of June at the latest people should in my opinion easily be allowed packed out parties such as weddings and birthdays without restrictions.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Keep the positivity coming :) The end of this mess with regards to restrictions should be in sight. By the start of June at the latest people should in my opinion easily be allowed packed out parties such as weddings and birthdays without restrictions.
I really hope so. I think the first time I’m next in a room full of people I will cry with happiness! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I really hope so. I think the first time I’m next in a room full of people I will cry with happiness! ❤
I have never been much of a hugger type as I like my own space but I think after this I would hug randomers in the street if they asked ha ha.

Reactions: 4
Oh the thought of being in a room full of people and not worrying about getting close to them. I’m not much of a hugger but to be honest I can’t wait until I can hug my friends when I see them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I have never been much of a hugger type as I like my own space but I think after this I would hug randomers in the street if they asked ha ha.
Oh the thought of being in a room full of people and not worrying about getting close to them. I’m not much of a hugger but to be honest I can’t wait until I can hug my friends when I see them.
I think a lot of us feel like this...

C71B55AF-4FD4-49EF-80D2-B88B606F4CEC.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can’t wait for my one and a half year old to finally form a relationship with my mum and dad! He was 10 months when we first went into lockdown and only saw them twice over the summer but he literally doesn’t know them, it makes me so sad because we only live 20 minutes away. But that’s what I’m looking forward to the most!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.