Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joe Wicks doesn’t have to get involved again, the New Years honours list has already been done and dusted. He can stay home and drink baileys and eat celebrations.
probably wants to build a big duck off extension on the new covid funded house.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Right, I've already started. Cheeky White choc Bailey's in anticipation of bojo bingo at 8pm ish. 🍹

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Husband just said to me “you wouldn’t believe we have some bloke running the country that brushes his hair with a balloon !” 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If they close schools from Wednesday/Thursday though,
For the schools that are still open do we send the kids in until wednesday/Thursday? Or if its announced schools will close should we just keep the kids off from tomorrow? So confused and don't know what to do and it will no doubt be made more confusing after boris has spoke as they have a habit of not being clear and confusing people
Id send myne, shes been upset enough over missing friends

What's the point? Even if they go proper proper proper lockdown, to the degree of closing absolutely everything including supermarkets and delivering food boxes to every house for a month or two - as soon as it's over people will travel in from abroad and set everything off again.

I think lockdown has been tried repeatedly and it doesn't work, blink and the NHS is back to being overloaded again.
I don’t think it people coming in from abroad that’s the issue ... it’s the teens and twenty somethings that can’t stay away from each other for 5 bloody minutes. What is it with this need to be constantly socializing 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.