Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it people coming in from abroad that’s the issue ... it’s the teens and twenty somethings that can’t stay away from each other for 5 bloody minutes. What is it with this need to be constantly socializing 🙄
Oh I don’t know, maybe it’s because human beings are social creatures by nature?

Not talking about myself here btw, I’m not human.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh, so it's live tonight then. As on sky they just cut to the no 10 front door and said he will be outside in 10mins(yeah right 😉)

Reactions: 1
Oh, so it's live tonight then. As on sky they just cut to the no 10 front door and said he will be outside in 10mins(yeah right 😉)
I think that was misleading! I just had to explain to my son that I don’t think he’ll be coming out of that door at 10pm! 😂 they’ve never done one outside like that!

Reactions: 3

Yel

I doubt they'll announce anything else that'll affect me.

Just preying that flights are cancelled and all those idiots that went out to show off in Dubai get stuck there 🤞 locked inside and it becomes a living hell 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Just preying that flights are cancelled and all those idiots that went out to show off in Dubai get stuck there 🤞 locked inside and it becomes a living hell 😆
Yes, I wonder if they will close any borders or ban international travel. They need to.

Reactions: 6
I’ve got 2 bottles of wine left... that’s enough for the next hour 🤣
We've got about 6 bottles of red (went off it for a while but suspect that'll change tonight) and 2 bottles of gin!

I've got the ibuprofen ready for in the morning.... 😳🙄😞🤣

Edit - I won't get past 9pm likely as I'm up at 6 for work (maybe.... 🤣). Not an alcoholic, honestly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I would love it, love it if the tools who all jetted off abroad got stuck where they are🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
If they do an enforced quarantine or cancel flights I would die to be a fly on the wall at Dubai airport tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t physically catch up with what I’ve missed today but first day back at work was okay. Most staff actually in - only one year group online. Children’s attendance was good too!

we’ve gone through vulnerable / key worker list and it’s such a huge chunk of our year groups that are eligible so it’s really gonna make so little difference for us if he does close us!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I think that was misleading! I just had to explain to my son that I don’t think he’ll be coming out of that door at 10pm! 😂 they’ve never done one outside like that!
That spot is usually reserved for resignations. I’d keep my fingers crossed to see him there ASAP but i can’t bear to think of Gove/Patel/Hancock or just about any of the other top tories in charge 😫😫

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t physically catch up with what I’ve missed today but first day back at work was okay. Most staff actually in - only one year group online. Children’s attendance was good too!

we’ve gone through vulnerable / key worker list and it’s such a huge chunk of our year groups that are eligible so it’s really gonna make so little difference for us if he does close us!
One of our local schools has said key workers can only attend 3 days maximum because of demand

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.