Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone ever just sit and imagine what it will be like when this is over... like the days we start moving down tiers... the day they say households can mix and hug. The day we can just go out with dinner with friends and not worry. I was day dreaming yesterday about going on holiday and how amazing it will feel.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I have several friends and people I know who work in Childcare and schools and they literally all know the same time as us. It’s all kept really secure

Reactions: 10
I love Betty, she wouldn't have taken any tit off boris back in the day!
I wouldn't be surprised if Boris has a restraining order out on her after seeing her on the news, she wasn't mincing her words or holding back on her opinions 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lot to catch up on

Both my child's primary say they open but subject to change.
Told head school 1 not sending in and had nice response.
Haven't bothered emailing head 2 yet whats the point.

Its not schools very say that are dangerous.
Its the children and staff within it that mingle and mix within it.
School is safe in the evening weekend and half term because no ones in it.
Today was inset day for many .

Bristol schools lot more closing and council possibly supportive.
South glos towing the Conservative line and lots schools open.
Bristol evening live gutter journalists talking local Facebook groups for a meaty story on schools.

Tonight will be level 5.
Lockdowns detracts from being humiliated this week and u turning over schools again.
Todays figures awful as they were don't even include Scotland data 1st to 4th.
Monday deaths always low.

Love fact Jeremy hunt stuck the knife in.
Kier starmer usual waste of space opportunistic fecker who states the obvious and sits on the fence.
Al I worry about is will hubby get furlough again as can manage 2 to 3 months of half pay.

Reactions: 3
Anyone ever just sit and imagine what it will be like when this is over... like the days we start moving down tiers... the day they say households can mix and hug. The day we can just go out with dinner with friends and not worry. I was day dreaming yesterday about going on holiday and how amazing it will feel.
We were supposed to go away last Easter and postponed it for this year rather than have our money back , we thought (naive perhaps) that by the time Easter 2021 arrived this chaos would be reduced to a minor problem .

Reactions: 8
It’s my birthday in February, 2 years ago I was New York for it and last year I was in Disneyland Paris. Don’t think il celebrate this year 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 7
It’s my birthday in February, 2 years ago I was New York for it and last year I was in Disneyland Paris. Don’t think il celebrate this year 😩
It’s my birthday next Thursday! Naively thought this would all be over by my birthday. Hopefully I can order a takeaway if he doesn’t shut them!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think about this pretty much every day and how every day we get through of this awful time is another day closer to it being over ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
No matter how tit things are just remember we now have THREE vaccines (if you count moderna). In July my cousin postponed her wedding until 2022 as she is high risk and said she wouldn’t feel happy to have it until there was a vaccine out, and I remember thinking the possibility of a vaccine even by 2022 was quite ambitious... but it’s been done very quickly. I feel like this is the final stretch of the race, and it’s the hardest part because our feet hurt (metaphorically) and we’re tired but soon we will have crossed the finish line and think “wow I can’t believe I made it through that”.
I feel very hopeful tonight for some reason, but my emotions are quite unstable at the moment. Probably be the opposite tomorrow 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think about this pretty much every day and how every day we get through of this awful time is another day closer to it being over ❤
Have to admit it keeps me going when I’m having a bad day.

Reactions: 6
Plus every day that goes by is thousands more people who won’t get seriously ill or die due to having the vaccine!

I know nobody knows the answers but I'm just putting down my worries to release them from my brain.

Will a full lockdown change rules for funerals? Father in law died NYE. I'm already screwed for childcare as the schools are closed (I know schools aren't childcare don't come for me) so going to struggle to go anyway.
Unless i break rules and ask my family to act as childcare for what 2hrs?

Urgh. My stress levels are NOT ok
I’m a huge stickler for the rules but I truly believe this is most definitely an exceptional reason to “break” them....I would definitely ask family to help so you can attend the funeral and support your husband xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Like she always does, she is so anti-English it must actually hurt her to get up in the morning with all that rage inside.
I'm so glad to have found another person online who despises the Wee Jimmy Krankie witch as much as me 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sky news calling it a "covid crisis special"

Covid crisis yes fine but special? It's not a christmas episode of strictly, it's a news briefing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Does anyone know what classifies as severe mental illness in terms of vaccine prioritisation? Does it mean the typical severe mental illnesses, bipolar disorder and schizophrenia, or severe forms of mental illness (e.g. someone in hospital with depression, eating disorders, etc).

Reactions: 4
I used to be optimistic but can’t really see the light at the end of the tunnel anymore due to being so burnt out/disappointed. Feel like we’re going around in circles now.

• Heart
Hahahaha no it’s the way me and my fella say sausage over text 😂

I honestly don’t know why we spell it like that because we speak normally when using any other word 🤣
I read this eating a sausage sandwich for dinner and died laughing telling my husband the spelling of sosig as my sosig’s fell outta of my sandwich😂

• Haha
Finally international travel is going to be banned! Now tell all those bleeping selfish, pathetic influencers in Dubai they have 48 hours to return or they won’t be allowed back until lockdown finishes (this is what some countries, I.e Poland did at the start of the last lockdown. You have 48 hours to get out, or 48 hours to get back and if you don’t tough!).

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.