Coronavirus disease outbreak - COVID-19 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Avoid social contact and non essential travel...

So working with large number of colleagues for somewhere where it is not possible to work from home and travelling TO work on public transport then (I guess this is classed essential however)? With some businesses still opening and expecting us to go if we are not unwell, this isn't possible.

Some stores are opening just for the 65+ in the morning.
Most other stores, pubs, restaurants etc are still open as usual.
thats horrible! all of ours are closed by now. One pub was open on talbot st in dublin city centre and is after getting fined

why was boris saying should do this, should do that! Our PM demanded things. Christ what a mess this is gonna be. The DUB-LON flight is the busiest flight in europe.. ah lads handmaids tale 2020

Reactions: 1
BJ should make it a law not to open pubs etc if he doesn't want people to go.

Reactions: 8
I’ve coughed a few times since they started this and my husband could murder me with his eyes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well our social services are paying anyone who can't go to work due to COVID19 or due to schools shut 315 a week and mortgage's have been frozen for everyone and think electricty bills are stopping too (Ireland!)
Wow, that’s good. UK it’s £94 week on statuary sick pay. Lenders have agreed to give mortgage holidays and extend credit limits but that’s it so far.

Ah no I just can't stand his face I know he's just the face for the government lol.

Why are you thankful for that? they took longer than anywhere else to shut things down and he isn't even making them shut down ?

Anyway be safe.
I'm thankful im in the UK because I think we are doing things correctly, so as not to have the massive spike like Italy, France, Germany have, they are on their knees and not coping, I just hope that what we are doing will prevent us ending up like the rest of Europe.

Reactions: 14
When do they expect the peak now then?
I was watching TV5 (France) earlier and they are saying this side of the world could expect a large jump in numbers between middle of this week and the middle of next. So I would think sometime around or shortly after that?

BJ should make it a law not to open pubs etc if he doesn't want people to go.
yep. Just telling people not to do something isn't enough. The amount of people leaving their house unnecessarily is proof of that.

Reactions: 3
I'm thankful im in the UK because I think we are doing things correctly, so as not to have the massive spike like Italy, France, Germany have, they are on their knees and not coping, I just hope that what we are doing will prevent us ending up like the rest of Europe.
Germany are doing somthing right as the death rates are alot smaller than the UK and they have had nearly 7 thousand cases.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He still hasn’t shown the scientific evidence for this different approach . He needs to show the receipts.

Reactions: 5
Wow, that’s good. UK it’s £94 week on statuary sick pay. Lenders have agreed to give mortgage holidays and extend credit limits but that’s it so far.
£94 a week 😏 ssp should be a percentage of your wage. But capped at a certain figure. £94 wont even feed my family.

Reactions: 2
I've got a headache. Just be clear and stop waffling.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.