Coronavirus disease outbreak - COVID-19 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not Boris who's making these decisions he is being advised by the science experts and the professionals, no point in all blaming him 🤦‍♀️

I think compared to the rest of Europe we are doing well so far, Im thankful im in the UK and nowhere else!!
Ah no I just can't stand his face I know he's just the face for the government lol.

Why are you thankful for that? they took longer than anywhere else to shut things down and he isn't even making them shut down ?

Anyway be safe.

Reactions: 2
I am so sorry for you all in the UK. I am watching from afar in Canada, but I am originally from the UK. I am absolutely flabbergasted at the lack of action being taken over there. Here our province has only 56 cases as of yesterday (I am sure it will rise today) and schools are closed, events of 250+ not allowed, libraries/pools closed, gyms closed, offices must work from home, restaurants can do takeout only. Drive-thru testing has been set up but is referral only so they are not overwhelmed.
I REALLY hope the UK govt comes to its senses soon. Please take it into your own hands and do as much social distancing as you can. No gym, no restaurants, no concerts/theatre, keep your kids home from daycare/school if you can, etc. Go out for walks but keep your distance. Try not to worry about food, the shops will still have supply. Make sure you have your prescriptions filled.

I share it above but will share it here too. This woman has shared a lot of resources for those of you keeping kids home https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...CyIOpEvNV7ThteVNGGEZWqodDmtKruS9W2FKoDSJE-7FT

x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve had to turn the conference off. Anyone else just have a constant feeling of impending doom? I can’t believe a few days ago I wasn’t even slightly phased by the virus and now my mind is in overdrive. The government are beyond incompetent and have blood on their hands.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I know some take the Mick out of Chris Witty but he honestly fills me with the feeling he really does care and know his tit.

i predict schools closing by the end of the week.

Reactions: 9
Looks like he hasn't slept in a few months.
Just release the reasoning behind what you're doing and let people in the know judge it.
1584378430395.png

• Haha
Also reason Ireland was bad was because there a big school trip to North Italy. Closing all the schools was the right move cause there's only 3 cases so far of peopke under 18 having it. Kids are more likely to touch off eachother than we are

'stop going to the pub'
LOL tell that to the regulars at mine.

So we should stop going to the pub, Boris? But schools are fine? Weird.

I’ve had to turn the conference off. Anyone else just have a constant feeling of impending doom? I can’t believe a few days ago I wasn’t even slightly phased by the virus and now my mind is in overdrive. The government are beyond incompetent and have blood on their hands.
move over to dublin we give you medical care and beer / cider xo ah in all honestly it will be OK soon. They just need to stop the flights now and close all the bars etc who are already worth a fortune and dont need the money!

Reactions: 1
Whitty looks like he's bricking it.
Yep, I had some confidence in him when he first started a couple of weeks ago. But his mannerisms have changed significantly along with looking exhausted. He knows it's a gamble and is concerned I think. Stuttering all over the place and I don't think he believes all he's saying.

Reactions: 5
Lads Im in Dublin and if our pubs closed well pubs anywhere can close we're the drinking capital of Europe unfortunatly lol

Temple bar was feicin packed on sat night so they banned them all the next morning!

Reactions: 6
The pubs where I am have taken the initiative and closed anyway
Good! My coworker and I were talking yesterday and saying how quiet it was compared to a usual sunday but it still wasn't quiet by any means! Especially later on.
I don't think my pub will close until they are told they have to.

Reactions: 1
Death toll for today still hasn't been released..dreading it. The hysteria is going to go crazy

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.