Coronavirus disease outbreak - COVID-19 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is, he’s telling people to stay in. They won’t. Everybody needs to work together and some people just won’t be willing to 😭

Reactions: 8
Our "fight back" on Coronavirus 🤦‍♀️ Stop ALL unessecary travel and contact with others. Here we go..

Reactions: 6
We all need to stay away from each other except kids who we can put 32 of them in a tiny class and spread all sorts to home. Also school canteens that hold over 400 kids at a time is also ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So Boris has done a complete u-turn?

I had an anxiety attack earlier at work and had to come home. My mental health is suffering and I’m feeling very on edge.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Here's my plan. No bojo here's everywhere else's plan that you now think it's right

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Boris ...isolate for 14 days if symptomatic...work from home if possible...keep a safe distance elderly,pregnant woman,underlying health conditions..3 months isolation for the very vulnerable...Londoners especially need to take more extreme measures...no mass gatherings from tomorrow...A complete load of bollocks as per no mention of schools ..

Reactions: 9
Well lads. What an absolute mess this is becoming. Still can't believe the British schools are open, what a joke !!

I have been sick since yesterday and I'm self isolating waiting on a swab which is being brought here by ambulance within next hour as a physician. 4 of my patients where diagnosed this morning with COVID19 and due to my job and the fact that I was in london 3rd-8th of March! :(

Our micro department is running out of swabs its insane ! Hospital looked like something from a horror film it was that quiet on Friday. Only staff in and out even if someone is dying its still only 2 vistors at a time, so sad.

My Mum was watching that Piers/Susanna morning show and I saw that an English doctor said the Irish should be worried cause we've no healthcare system ????????????????????? Are the doctors there that ignorant cause the English docs I work with know full well about the HSE.

Anyway for ye who are Brit's you should self isolate if you get any symptoms. Cause apart from the schools thing like national express and the tube.. feic that!!!! London must be insane now! Be safe! Wash hands with soap and water. Hand sanitizer for when youre out and about only!

Madness. My dad was a physician and captain in the Irish Army in Baghdad in the 90s and they called him today to be a captain if they need him in the coming days/weeks!! Its like the handmaids tale lol

BE SAFE. Wash wash wash and water water water !

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am watching this in tears. What is happening to the world. It is honestly so upsetting and affecting me far too much. My baby is 13 weeks old. I wonder what world he has been born into.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
LEADING A CAMPAIGN?? :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
The head of the WHO more or less had a go at him to test people not 30 mins ago

Reactions: 4
Looks like tomorrow will probably be my last day in the office now the government have said to WFH where possible.

Reactions: 1
I've just started my 7 day isolation, so now I have to stay in for 14 days? Why did he change it to 7 in the first place?
Kind of wish I bought more food now 🙈🙈

Reactions: 3
If I was in the position I would just keep my son at home but I just cant stop working. I couldn't afford to not continue working.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.