Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, no real leaks on the tier placement yet.
Just goes to show the government can keep things quiet when they want too 👀

Reactions: 12
My local Gp has ridiculous restrictions around covid. Once you arrive (indoors) you have to ring a doorbell (no sanitiser however!) which then the receptionist comes and asks your name then you have to wait on a stairwell until called in
Last time I was there was 4 of us stood in stairwell cramped as of course can’t go too far in case you miss your call

🤦‍♀️
You have to wait outside at ours, no use of the waiting room at all. I'm not sure if the same applies to the old, very young, vulnerable etc though.

Reactions: 1
Just had breaking news on our local site. “Likely to go into tier 2 or 3”. Oooh, thanks for that! 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I read yesterday no one would be in tier one don't know how true it is ?

Tier 3 here we come!
Won't really impact me as I'm not really leaving the house at the moment.

Reactions: 2
I’d be very surprised if we came out and straight into Tier 1. I think most of us will be in tier 3 and work down to 2 or 1 but to go from lockdown to 1, when cases are still so high and we are averaging to 300-500 a day again, seems unlikely.

Reactions: 4
Did any one catch this on Sky News last night? https://news.sky.com/video/covid-19-a-fall-of-11-3-in-gdp-growth-as-a-result-of-coronavirus-12142594

I don't know how he managed to scroll back on that graph to say the state of the economy is now worse than post WW1 and all the way back to 1709 and the great frost to find a year worse than this one whilst managing to keep a straight face! I thought it was a joke at first, but no, our economy is actually more fucked than anything that's happened to it in over 300 years...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I think we’ll be tier 3 if no one is tier 1, if some are tier 1 then we may be tier 2

ETA south glos

Tier 3 here we come!
Won't really impact me as I'm not really leaving the house at the moment.
I agree and I think so many others will be the same. I keep forgetting we’re in lockdown as our daily routine hasn’t changed.

Only thing it’ll affect is whether we can go on our spa break or not. Once I get over either the excitement that we can, or the disappointment that we can’t... normal service will resume!

Reactions: 3
I’d be very surprised if we came out and straight into Tier 1. I think most of us will be in tier 3 and work down to 2 or 1 but to go from lockdown to 1, when cases are still so high and we are averaging to 300-500 a day again, seems unlikely.
They could do that with healthcare still so high. I don't think they'd want to increase it in lower case areas?

I think my area (Dorset) will be T2 but tbh that’s fine with me, all I wanna do is get my hair cut and go out for a 3 course meal 😋🤞🏻

Will just have to see my nieces outside at the park or something!

I haven’t even bothered attempting making an appointment with my gp, I need my implant changing, and needed to do it before lockdown really, but now the whole rigmarole is giving me anxiety so I’ve been putting it off and hoping for ‘normal’ to return. Fortunately my kids haven’t needed to see a doctor during this time otherwise I’d suck it up for them. I’d imagine there are many people who feel like me and are ignoring much more serious medical issues as a result because they don’t want a video chat or to be sent to some gp surgery miles away, and that really makes me worry for people.

• Sad
I think we’ll be tier 3 if no one is tier 1, if some are tier 1 then we may be tier 2

ETA south glos
Apparently they will put sgc north Somerset and Bristol same tier i guess because so much crossover with work and education however what does Bristol lolive know and Marvin's asked for tier 1 for Christmas.
We have see slight drop but still higher than national average.

Apparently they will put sgc north Somerset and Bristol same tier i guess because so much crossover with work and education however what does Bristol lolive know and Marvin's asked for tier 1 for Christmas.
We have see slight drop but still higher than national average.
In that case we could definitely be tier 3 then as Bristol especially still high...we are dropping as you say but still higher than most places!
Tier 1 for Christmas?! That’s wishful thinking! 😂 xxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.