Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to simple politics around 11:15 - depending on when the thing before finishes.
Many areas around the country are improving very quickly. I hope they tell us of the frequency they will review the tiers, especially those in tier 3, as it's so much stricter than tier 2.

Reactions: 3
Many areas around the country are improving very quickly. I hope they tell us of the frequency they will review the tiers, especially those in tier 3, as it's so much stricter than tier 2.
I read last week that it's meant to be every two weeks. I think that seems reasonable. A month would be too long.

Reactions: 4
Yes I would agree - 3 weeks / a month is too long given the rapid rate things can increase or decrease. 2 weeks seems fair to allow people some hope.

Reactions: 5
First review is 16 Dec I think.

Reactions: 3
There’s a limit on Scottish gatherings https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-55085335
Quelle surprise that this united agreement lasted less than 48 hours when there's political points to score.

Wether you agree with Surgeon or not I felt optimistic for a while that the nation's had come together to agree something 😐

-------
Postcode checker live now

Reactions: 7
In that case we could definitely be tier 3 then as Bristol especially still high...we are dropping as you say but still higher than most places!
Tier 1 for Christmas?! That’s wishful thinking! 😂 xxx

We know soon enough.
Marvin's hope and dreams mean nothing.
I hope he's no longer mayor in the spring.

The 2 counties are 2 intertwined.
We live Bristol bit 2 kids and hubby go school and work in South glos.

Reactions: 1
Argh i need to know if the news are classing the whole NE as Newcastle or if there is a chance the other areas could be tier 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.