Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How hard would have been to just post a image to show the tiers? 🙄It's crashed as millions of people are looking up a handful of different postcodes

Reactions: 10
Quelle surprise that this united agreement lasted less than 48 hours when there's political points to score.

Wether you agree with Surgeon or not I felt optimistic for a while that the nation's had come together to agree something 😐

-------
Postcode checker live now

They'll always be points to score ( especially NI where there's two leaders fighting against each other) but I think the devolved nations have had a better handle on things.I think Boris just goes full PR mode for what he's doing/done instead of actually doing the right thing at times ,so it was no great surprise tbh.

Reactions: 1
Tier 3 for us too. Not too fussed to be honest but feel for the pubs losing money over christmas.

Reactions: 2
Now that the tiers have been announced if I was in hospitality I would be furious
With the ‘break’ at Christmas it’s extremely unfair on them to not be allowed to open at all even under tier 2 restrictions with only 1 household mixing
I fear a lot of businesses will go under in December

It’s very frustrating that shops (a free for all) are allowed to open but the local cafe is not

I’m really pleased about this limit. Looking ahead, the senior Higher pupils in Scotland sit prelim exams in January. Important to limit the spread as much as possible over the festive season. Particularly given how important Hogmanay is in Scotland.
I thought Nicola had cancelled Hogmanay? It is important to limit the spread for everyone hopefully the kids get to do their exams unhindered.

Tier 1 for me again, here in Cornwall. Feel for those of you in tier 3! Roll on summer 2021!

Local newspaper are tweeting that we’re tier 3
(Kirklees) not surprised tho.
I think all West Yorkshire is now in Tier 3. The tiers in Yorkshire just don't work as there are too many plonkers who break the rules and spread the virus. It's such a shame as Kirklees figures are dropping rapidly at the moment.

• Sad
Tier 3 for us still 🙄 Feels like we've been in lockdown for months 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.