Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tier 1 for me again, here in Cornwall. Feel for those of you in tier 3! Roll on summer 2021!
My brother has a house in Bude but he's neither allowed to visit nor rent it out again yet. It's such a shame because it's a beautiful part of the country.

Reactions: 2
Tier 3 for us (Kent) - We were Tier 1 prior to Lockdown ☹
What are your numbers per 100k?

I was surprised that we weren't tier 2 as I know it goes on how well the hospital is coping and we only have the 1 big hospital here and it never seems to cope well. It's not like we are surrounded by other counties either to draw on their hospitals for support. There are definitely more and more outbreaks down here aswell.

Reactions: 1
Tier 3 NE as expected although are rates are falling.

Absolute shite, going to have to explain to my kids they can’t see Santa this year 🙈

My brother has a house in Bude but he's neither allowed to visit nor rent it out again yet. It's such a shame because it's a beautiful part of the country.
Why is that? He's allowed to visit it going by our 'rules'

What are your numbers per 100k?

I was surprised that we weren't tier 2 as I know it goes on how well the hospital is coping and we only have the 1 big hospital here and it never seems to cope well. It's not like we are surrounded by other counties either to draw on their hospitals for support. There are definitely more and more outbreaks down here aswell.
Some parts of Kent have very high numbers (like Swale & Thanet) but other places have very low transmission. I can understand that it would be difficult to do it by Borough so the whole county has been placed in T3.

So is any area in Tier 1 other than Cornwall and the Isle of White? Hardly counts as coming out of national lockdown. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
What sort of numbers per 100,000 = each of the tiers roughly do people know?

We're about to head into full lockdown again tomorrow here in NI and I think the Belfast area is only around 120 cases per 100,000.

So is any area in Tier 1 other than Cornwall and the Isle of White? Hardly counts as coming out of national lockdown. :rolleyes:
Keeps quoting most of country is in tier 2, doesn’t seem like it regarding all the tier 3 areas

Reactions: 2
Hello to my fellow Tier 3’ers 😎

No spa break for us then. Bring on this evening when it’s an acceptable time to start drinking. duck this year! 😂

Reactions: 14
I knew I’d be in tier 3 again but I’m sick of it now. Been sticking to the rules having one walk with my mum a week and then a separate one with my dad. I’m not doing this again for months there’s so many people around me who refuse to stick to the rules. I believe even if everybody had been religiously sticking to the rules we’d still be in tier 3. I will have a cup of tea with my mum and dad for an hour every now and then because my partner is back to working away and I don’t think I could take the loneliness. I know it’s wrong but I don’t care anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does the virus know it’s Christmas then? Most places are in continued lockdown on some level, with little social mixing. And we are meant to believe it’s safe to suddenly mix for those 5 days.

Reactions: 3
South glos here and tier 3, we were also tier 1 before lockdown but were about to go into tier 2

• Wow
Reactions: 3
What sort of numbers per 100,000 = each of the tiers roughly do people know?

We're about to head into full lockdown again tomorrow here in NI and I think the Belfast area is only around 120 cases per 100,000.
Cornwall we had 66 per 100k when I looked earlier this week. We're tier 1.

Hello to my fellow Tier 3’ers 😎

No spa break for us then. Bring on this evening when it’s an acceptable time to start drinking. duck this year! 😂
Im staying up late Christmas eve so I can chat to santa and make him a cuppa as I can't have anyone else round my house 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Anyone know what the approach is for nights away in tier 2? Can’t stay in other peoples houses over night but as hotels etc can open, would an overnight stay be allowed?

Hello tier 3 🙄🙄🙄

duck this year, 2021 needs to be bleeping outstanding to make up for this tit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.