Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #57

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I took it as being household because of the post from the other day and saying they were in a bubble but didn't live together.
I'm lost they talked about a school and working with kids and would parents need to be told ?

I'm lost they talked about a school and working with kids and would parents need to be told ?
I'm beyond confused now because I've read the last few pages and can't see schools being mentioned until you said about them.

This was the original post that I thought it was relating to.
Because i Like to confuse everyone I have another question.
Person a tested positive on Wednesday. Person b last saw person a on Monday. In bubble but do not live together.
Does person b have to isolate?

Reactions: 1
Person a positive result Wednesday.
Person b in bubble. Last contact with a on Monday. Works in school. On half term. Will be isolating for 14 days from Wednesday. Will be informing employer.

this is not me.

I'm beyond confused now because I've read the last few pages and can't see schools being mentioned until you said about them.

This was the original post that I thought it was relating to.
I'm still lost even with that why did they ask why parents need to be told ? anyway I've posted the close contact info so if they see that they might find it useful

Person a positive result Wednesday.
Person b in bubble. Last contact with a on Monday. Works in school. On half term. Will be isolating for 14 days from Wednesday. Will be informing employer.

this is not me.
I knew you mentioned a school I posted the close contact info above if they weren't within 2 mtre for more than 15 mins then they don't have to isolate

I’m saying it....I’m saying it so please don’t hate me....

Can person a and person b duck all the way off 😂😂
Just grab some Pringles and watch 14 days worth of tit tv. And if there’s a person c they should just ducking isolate as well.

feels better 😋

(also while we’re here, unfortunate typo....ducking.... why the duck does Apple change bleeping to ducking? In what way would I use the word ducking? tit changes to shot which I kinda get, apparently duck is ok though 😂 Apple are fine with duck 😂 duck...duck... yep, not one suggestion. 😂 )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m saying it....I’m saying it so please don’t hate me....

Can person a and person b duck all the way off 😂😂
Just grab some Pringles and watch 14 days worth of tit tv. And if there’s a person c they should just ducking isolate as well.

feels better 😋
Ahahahaha all the lols.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm still lost even with that why did they ask why parents need to be told ? anyway I've posted the close contact info so if they see that they might find it useful

I knew you mentioned a school I posted the close contact info above if they weren't within 2 mtre for more than 15 mins then they don't have to isolate
I see what you're meaning now. The school got mentioned the other day but not this morning which was why I was confused, but the bubble spoken about is household not school.

If I was person B I would be isolating because I'm in the household bubble, giving my school a heads up that I'm isolating even though it's half term, but the parents wouldn't need to know.

(also while we’re here, unfortunate typo....ducking.... why the duck does Apple change bleeping to ducking? In what way would I use the word ducking? tit changes to shot which I kinda get, apparently duck is ok though 😂 Apple are fine with duck 😂 duck...duck... yep, not one suggestion. 😂 )
It’s possible to go into the settings and make it so your iPhone no longer corrects bleeping to ducking. I did it a few months ago and it changed my life.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s possible to go into the settings and make it so your iPhone no longer corrects bleeping to ducking. I did it a few months ago and it changed my life.
i am impress by your dark magic 😯 clearly a witch with powers I do not possess!!
Im also incredibly lazy and my nails are very long 😂 so there’s that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Interesting article in this morning's Telegraph (paywall unfortunately) regarding thousands of British tourists heading for the few remaining "green list" holiday destinations in the Med for Half-Term.

Lots of chaos, confusion, frustration, anger from these "entitled" buffoons, blaming the governments here at home and abroad for their difficulties having to wait at airports and hotels at some Greek islands. And then they wonder why infections are rising back home, or that their particular island is now on the "watch list" and therefore they may have to look forward to 10-14 days of self-isolation on return.

Government has made a lot of blunders, as have most international governments, but one would have hoped for some common sense from its citizens at least.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
But also, why on Earth did your GP send you for a test?? With zero symptoms.

I would assume it’s a quicker turn around if tests are going from specific centres to labs. 🤷‍♀️
Where I live, diarrhoea is a listed symptom. There are more than three symptoms but for some reason the UK doesn't seem to include them. Very odd.

Where I live, diarrhoea is a listed symptom. There are more than three symptoms but for some reason the UK doesn't seem to include them. Very odd.
Ah, you see, the UK is very odd. Don’t even get me started on the free school meals hoohar, or the world beating, test, track and trace system.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.