Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This is what eminent Belgian drs and such like sent to their Government the other day.
Also here in the U.K. on Twitter on Professor Karol Sikora have sent an open letter to the PM in a similar vein. Go take a look as I can’t post the link. More people are now confronting the Government which is definitely needed. This whole mess needs somebody to address it and provide an alternative view to the likes of Chris Witty et al, who don’t forget, are on the Bill Gates’ payroll!
So who are these 'eminent doctors' who have written this letter? I can't see any of their names on there, and I would love to check them out to find out if a) they believe in any other crackpot theories (because the 'doctors' putting these theories forward usually do),
and b) to see if they are actually a practicing clinician

As if any legit doctor would put their concerns across on a site called 'docs4opendebate'.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I need to constantly remind myself that just because a poster on here says we are back in March or that we are going into full lockdown, it doesn’t mean it will actually happen.

Just keep repeating that to myself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
So who are these 'eminent doctors' who have written this letter? I can't see any of their names on there, and I would love to check them out to find out if a) they believe in any other crackpot theories (because the 'doctors' putting these theories forward usually do),
Dolittle 🦆 Frankenstein 🧟

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I need to constantly remind myself that just because a poster on here says we are back in March or that we are going into full lockdown, it doesn’t mean it will actually happen.

If we are back there I'm having my birthday again. My last one was tit because I was so mental

• Haha
If we are back there I'm having my birthday again. My last one was tit because I was so mental
Oooh me too actually. Mine was only a couple of days after the stay at home order was announced.

Wasn’t allowed out all day, went to order an Indian for my birthday meal and found out even my local takeaway had shut down. Had a bit of a stomp and cry. Not my fave birthday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

As if any legit doctor would put their concerns across on a site called 'docs4opendebate'.
Try this!! All contributors are listed. I think you’d agree they’re pretty well qualified to give their opinions!

Reactions: 3
Honestly guys I think you will just have the same restrictions as the NE. They are 💩, but it keeps the economy moving....

Hope an extension to furlough is announced tomorrow as well

Reactions: 8
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation handed him $40million for malaria research. He’s in Bill’s pocket.
The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation gave The London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine £40 million to fund malaria research.
It wasn't in any way a payment TO Chris Whitty, there is a very clear difference.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

I don't think we will ever be in full lockdown.

Reactions: 7
Honestly guys I think you will just have the same restrictions as the NE. They are 💩, but it keeps the economy moving....

Hope an extension to furlough is announced tomorrow as well
I don't think we will ever be in full lockdown.
I really hope so. I am ok with NE restrictions tbh 🤞🏻

The BBC keep editing their article every 20 minutes or so and changing the scenarios in it as well which makes me on edge 😬 one minute it’s curfews, the next all of hospitality is closing. Can’t keep up.

Reactions: 5
Try this!! All contributors are listed. I think you’d agree they’re pretty well qualified to give their opinions!

Karol Sikora? Erm...no I wouldn't 😂. The reason people like him are shunned by genuine medical professionals is because him and his cohort are absolute quacks, not because everyone else is a paid-up member of the Bill Gates club.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm home. I'm drunk. Do ya know something.... I needed this. I'm glued all day every day to the news. My entire focus morning noon and night is covid. I currently give no shits. Selfish absolutely but 100% what i needed.

It's kinda feels like it's becoming a problem again. I had expected the 'middle part' to be more.... Normal. I expected a hard winter but thought the bit inbetween would feel a bit more 'normalised' than it turned out to be

Just catching up now on Whitty And Vallances speech from earlier. Whilst munching pickled onions and regretting every life choice I've ever made 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He’s a quack? I thought his updates on Twitter have been really good and balanced throughout. Why is he?

NE restrictions no informal childcare no thanks!! How about the other restrictions yes,keep informal childcare until the figures in our area mean we need to restrict that too. What’s the difference between my mum or a childminder? Nothing. I know where my mums been. I’ll pay her ffs!!!

Reactions: 2
He’s a quack? I thought his updates on Twitter have been really good and balanced throughout. Why is he?

NE restrictions no informal childcare no thanks!! How about the other restrictions yes,keep informal childcare until the figures in our area mean we need to restrict that too. What’s the difference between my mum or a childminder? Nothing. I know where my mums been. I’ll pay her ffs!!!
Many, many reasons...but I'll just leave this one. If you want more it's all out there.

"He has claimed for 22 years to be Professor of Oncology at Imperial College. He even introduced himself to a Commons Health Select Committee with that title. He is not - and never was. This led Imperial to seek legal advice to stop Sikora from making such claims.

"I can confirm that Karol Sikora is not on the staff at Imperial and does not hold the title of honorary professor of oncology. This individual has been warned before by the college for making claims that he is employed by us, or associated with us. His views are very certainly not the views of the college."

• Wow
  • Heart
Many, many reasons...but I'll just leave this one. If you want more it's all out there.

"He has claimed for 22 years to be Professor of Oncology at Imperial College. He even introduced himself to a Commons Health Select Committee with that title. He is not - and never was. This led Imperial to seek legal advice to stop Sikora from making such claims.

"I can confirm that Karol Sikora is not on the staff at Imperial and does not hold the title of honorary professor of oncology. This individual has been warned before by the college for making claims that he is employed by us, or associated with us. His views are very certainly not the views of the college."
Similarly he lied about resigning from the WHO when he actually got fired.

He is also massively against a national healthcare service, calling the NHS "the last bastion of communism" and favouring a private insurance based system.

• Wow
  • Heart
Oooh me too actually. Mine was only a couple of days after the stay at home order was announced.

Wasn’t allowed out all day, went to order an Indian for my birthday meal and found out even my local takeaway had shut down. Had a bit of a stomp and cry. Not my fave birthday 😂
Mine was just before we headed into full lockdown. It was totally tit as we were meant to be on holiday but it got cancelled days before, but I did get to have a McDonalds.

Reactions: 1
Karol Sikora? Erm...no I wouldn't 😂. The reason people like him are shunned by genuine medical professionals is because him and his cohort are absolute quacks, not because everyone else is a paid-up member of the Bill Gates club.
Well he’s backed by a whole host of Professors listed within...I’m sure they wouldn’t put their names to such an article....they mustn’t have realised he was a quack... so are all the ones listed on the Belgian one dubious too?

Reactions: 1
Mine was just before we headed into full lockdown. It was totally tit as we were meant to be on holiday but it got cancelled days before, but I did get to have a McDonalds.
Ah yes, I was meant to be in Amsterdam so I feel your pain. Least you got a maccys! You knew sh*t had really hit the fan when they closed McDonald’s.

Shall we just not add this year to our age?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.