Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no set number in NI, 30 is across the rest of the UK or at least England anyway but it is down to the venue in NI. So 100 person wedding in an area where you aren't allowed to have anyone in your house, and only one other household up to a max group of 6 in your garden.

The contradictions are crazy.
Really I thought there was ,they must all implement their own rules then ..

This is what eminent Belgian drs and such like sent to their Government the other day.
Also here in the U.K. on Twitter on Professor Karol Sikora have sent an open letter to the PM in a similar vein. Go take a look as I can’t post the link. More people are now confronting the Government which is definitely needed. This whole mess needs somebody to address it and provide an alternative view to the likes of Chris Witty et al, who don’t forget, are on the Bill Gates’ payroll!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone know, in areas of local lockdowns have gyms remained open? Do you think they will stay open even with a nationwide lockdown? Honestly if they make them close again it’s going to be so crap :( plus it’ll be heading into winter so the whole JUsT Go For A RuN:rolleyes: brigade can piss off. The day I put all my home gym stuff back in storage was such a happy day, the feeling of actually being in a gym with other people... the thought of going back to training on my own in a tiny dark room with crappy equipment just makes me so sad and I have zero motivation. Gonna try and go as much as I can this week before we get our lives ripped away from us again.
I’m sure they’ve stayed open? I know locally we’ve had one or two close voluntarily for a deep clean after what’s been nothing more than a possible case. The gyms want to stay open 👌🏽 I’m so glad you’re back and loving it!! Because of shielding I’ve chosen to hold off and still training at home which I really enjoy now. My gym have been great, I have a bench, TRX and 80kg in weights so I’m loving training at home although what I wouldn’t do for a squat rack 😂 However I suspect I’ve just adapted and forget how much I love the gym environment and training with my mates 🥰

Reactions: 2
Really I thought there was ,they must all implement their own rules then ..
Yeah there is no set upper limit, each venue does their own risk assessment and has their own number.

Reactions: 1
COBRA meeting followed by the PM addressing parliament tomorrow. We're back in early March lads.
Oh god, the flashbacks.

Not like the venue has an invested business interest eh 🙈😂
I know, in a way it makes sense. Like if you had a 200 person ballroom and you can spread everyone out then whats the difference between a set limit of 30 if it can comfortably accommodate 40 even socially distanced. But 100 is taking the piss.

Reactions: 4
COBRA meeting followed by the PM addressing parliament tomorrow. We're back in early March lads.
Oh god, the flashbacks.

I know, in a way it makes sense. Like if you had a 200 person ballroom and you can spread everyone out then whats the difference between a set limit of 30 if it can comfortably accommodate 40 even socially distanced. But 100 is taking the piss.
Absolutely, the reality is no one is going to spread out, especially at a wedding. I’d expect any 100 person weddings to be getting a lot of last min cancellations/no shows on the day 😐

Oh god, the flashbacks.

No Boris announcement tomorrow then?

Is this official as can't find anything about it online.
Think the Tory bigwigs have made it clear he has to put any future measures through parliament first,so maybe he'll make an announcement then ?

Reactions: 2

This is what eminent Belgian drs and such like sent to their Government the other day.
Also here in the U.K. on Twitter on Professor Karol Sikora have sent an open letter to the PM in a similar vein. Go take a look as I can’t post the link. More people are now confronting the Government which is definitely needed. This whole mess needs somebody to address it and provide an alternative view to the likes of Chris Witty et al, who don’t forget, are on the Bill Gates’ payroll!
The CMO of England is a civil servant and is not on Bill Gates' payroll.

Reactions: 11
Long time lurker. First time poster. Lock down will probably happen bit the question is will it be local or national? Will schools close bar years 6, 11 and 13 (that's the rumour I'm hearing), will we ever see increased police and army on the streets.. as hinted at before first lock down. Will there ever be turkey crown in the shops again (papers reporting shortages due to panic buying!) So many questions...

The CMO of England is a civil servant and is not on Bill Gates' payroll.
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation handed him $40million for malaria research. He’s in Bill’s pocket.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If Whitty was getting funded by Gates he'd be wearing a better fitted suit.

My friend got her tests through amazon

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wad told to block all news outlets etc, I had to download a blocking app on my phone. Facebook, twitter and even tattle was on it for a bit and obscure foreign news sites as I was always googling. I had a month of not watching or reading news, I'd watch the briefings but taut was all I would watch. It was bliss and did me the world of good.
Can you post the name of the app? X

Just reading an article about Whitty. Had no idea about this 😢
this is heartbreaking! I really like Professor Chris 💓💓 just wanna give him a hug 😂😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.