Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

prinnygrace

VIP Member
This thread was a painful read this morning😩😩😩 all for people doing what they have to do to get by and help their own mental health.... but a pub lock-in...... I have no words anymore 😳🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 19

Dragon100

Chatty Member
Bringing fines for those who don't wear masks - i hope that extends to the many people who wear masks but don't pull them up over their nose!! Because that's really not really wearing a mask!!

Reactions: 19

monga

VIP Member
But what I am saying is this is not all pubs, and the police honestly round here do not care. There's no max 6 people as everyone knows everyone in the pub on a Friday night there's probably around 80 people in there with no social distancing, as it's impossible, hugging dancing the lot, just live your life get on with it.
Your all the moaners that complain about us that just get on with it were happy and are just basically living like normal again 😁 we have been controlled enough now, if you scared don't go out simple.
Yeah people have got to die at some point, it's called life it's not all roses. As far as me and many others are concerned we will just carry on. Your all delusional to think people are listening to the rules.
It's just a cold that the vast majority get over, more people died from suicide the past week.
Well let's just hope it's not your relative that @Northeast1988 is holding the phone for eh !

I'm n
Not a troll general saying my point of view and how me and many others are living right now.
You're living it the rest of us are paying for it :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Tublet83

VIP Member
Ah well let’s look on the bright side we can all face this 💩 together for the next 6 months 😂

Trying to be positive at least I don’t need to see my in-laws 😂

• Haha

Hayles1990

I haven’t posted in a long time but things look like they are getting out of hand again and I cannot do another lockdown 😰 I’ve only just started counselling and CBT for how badly my mental health was affected last time. I had a major breakdown and I cannot stand the thought of not being able to see my best friend or parents again. I feel like my heart is breaking. I hate this 😭

• Sad
  • Wow

Lucyloulucy

Chatty Member
But what I am saying is this is not all pubs, and the police honestly round here do not care. There's no max 6 people as everyone knows everyone in the pub on a Friday night there's probably around 80 people in there with no social distancing, as it's impossible, hugging dancing the lot, just live your life get on with it.
Your all the moaners that complain about us that just get on with it were happy and are just basically living like normal again 😁 we have been controlled enough now, if you scared don't go out simple.
Yeah people have got to die at some point, it's called life it's not all roses. As far as me and many others are concerned we will just carry on. Your all delusional to think people are listening to the rules.
It's just a cold that the vast majority get over, more people died from suicide the past week.
I’m not a “moaner”, I’m bereaved (look it up). I assume you have parents too.

• Heart
  • Sad

bubbadabut

VIP Member
you just know it’s gonna be connected to the covid 🤦‍♀️
And there absolutely will be a Zoom reference of some kind, maybe a toilet roll and a bag of pasta for the LOLS!
And a granny crying, it needs a granny crying, a dog in a Santa hat going over to comfort her,

I can taste the bile rising already 😏
I'm already fed up of all the adverts playing on the Covid theme. Cue sad music, "we know these are unprecedented times, but we want you to know that we are here for you". Whatever Halifax, just sell me your current account and get lost.

• Haha

memoii11

VIP Member
cunts-cunts-everywhere.jpg

The amount of times I think of this meme 🤣

Sack Whitty and Vallence is trending on Twatter and now we have posters spouting off that it just a cold. It’s like a LBC post on Facebook in here. Once I see a poster claiming this all to control us and deflect from Paedos I’m shouting house for social media bingo 🙃
Don't go on the favourite conspiracy theories thread then, you'll win bingo straight away 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Cezanne

I haven’t posted in a long time but things look like they are getting out of hand again and I cannot do another lockdown 😰 I’ve only just started counselling and CBT for how badly my mental health was affected last time. I had a major breakdown and I cannot stand the thought of not being able to see my best friend or parents again. I feel like my heart is breaking. I hate this 😭
I don‘t want to add to your stress but do what is best for you. Fuck the government. You being with a handful of people (Parents, best friend) who can help with your anxiety will not make or break the spread of the disease. The only remotely positive thing about another lockdown is that we know what worked and didn’t work from the first one.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

nbt

VIP Member
My Nan has just messaged me to say she has tested positive (67, she lives in Spain, only tested because her friend got it), but that actually she feels fine, do I think she is okay to carry on smoking and is it okay for her to go collect a takeaway 🤦🏻‍♀️
Sorry, I shouldn’t laugh but I love her spirit! I hope she’ll be okay. It sounds like she will!

• Heart

JLXRD

VIP Member
I am absolutely not an optimist but I’m trying very hard to be in this situation because I do not want to believe this will be our lives forever. I keep saying ‘pandemics end’

I do have moments of doubt and worry that this is it now and normal is gone. I am terrified that when I have my next baby no one will be allowed to visit or that I’ll have to have minimal numbers at my wedding (which is not far off 3 years away), mask wearing forever etc etc but I try veryhard To tell myself I’m being stupid. Not easy to come on this thread and see lots of people convinced it’s definitely life now when I try to convince myself the opposite
I totally missed this but just wanted to say, we’ve had pandemics before and life has gone back as soon as they ended, in fact lots of things I read about when Spanish Flu ended talk about huge celebrations, people feeling like they were on a high and actually feeling better about life than before. Big parties to celebrate normal life, I am up for it 😊

honestly, once this is over I think everything will feel even better than it did before. I really believe by the time your wedding rolls around life will have bounced back fully and you will enjoy it even more because you will appreciate it more for knowing how it could have been.

We will all get there x

• Heart

hnoz

VIP Member
If they had forced cummings to step aside, issued an apology then they would have maintained some level of credibility and cummings could have even quietly returned like 6 months later. Instead they have destroyed any chance they have of keeping a high level of compliance with the new restrictions.

• Heart

JLXRD

VIP Member
So some lovely football chat for you now...

husband supports Tottenham. They are meant to be playing a lower league team this evening.

All premier league teams and staff routinely tested (they pay for this). Lower league teams cannot always afford to do so.

Ahead of game tonight, Tottenham/PL (not sure which) offers to test lower league team and staff for safety as game is at their ground.

EIGHTEEN players and staff come back positive. Wtf 😳 apparently some of them nearly didn’t play their last game as they ‘had a bug’.

so now they are all self isolating and game will either be cancelled if PHE say so or they might be allowed to play their youth team.

what a mess 😬

• Wow

fireflies

VIP Member
46% carehomes
23% education
Less than 5% transmissions from pubs or restaurants some guy on good morning Britain claims.
They claim phe say transmission from hospitality is less than 5%.

Saw this on fb made me chuckle

Attachments

• Haha

SarahGard83

VIP Member
I actually thought that Boris spoke well. Think it was important that he reiterated that your decisions don't just affect you but all those around you