Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SarahGard83

VIP Member
COBRA meeting followed by the PM addressing parliament tomorrow. We're back in early March lads.
Oh god, the flashbacks.

I know, in a way it makes sense. Like if you had a 200 person ballroom and you can spread everyone out then whats the difference between a set limit of 30 if it can comfortably accommodate 40 even socially distanced. But 100 is taking the piss.
No Boris announcement tomorrow then?

iloveanimals

Chatty Member
Could anyone tell me what the time scale is for being in contact with someone with Covid to then developing symptoms themselves?
i think it may be 3 days to 2 weeks. x i could be wrong , if so im sure someone will say. I hope you are ok x

Last edited:

Paradisefalls

Does anyone know the rules around going away? I’m in Essex and due to go to Dorset for 2 nights next week.
barely left the house since March and was really looking forward to it. Hoping we can still go?

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
I remember us both being upset about not seeing our boyfriends in the first lockdown. Hopefully tomorrow doesn’t stop it again for us😩 I’m not sure I’d stick to the rules if we can’t see each other.. he’s such a rock for my MH that I’d be tempted to break rules to see him (providing no £10,000 fine🤣🤣)
Fellow person who’d be separated from their bf again in lockdown. I live with my little boy so not completely alone but I’d miss adult conversation.

Squarehole

VIP Member
Ah I live on my own so not so much fun. But the local carvery is doing a takeaway/pud/cracker combo which I may go for lol although a cracker for one makes me feel quite sad 🤣
Yes i know we are lucky in that we have each other and young kids so it will be mush easier to make it Christmasy.

I feel zoom/facetime will be getting hit hard on Christmas day !

I hope you can enjoy a tasty dinner and snuggle up watching good Christmas films.

Here in Scotland it's only meant to be 2 households but my mum says she will break the rule and have both my gran and grandpa (opposite parents parents) on Christmas day. That will only be 4 of them but 3 households but I said she definitely should as mentally I don't think they would all cope otherwise. If none of the rest of us are there I feel she should do it.