Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today's figures:
View attachment 157182
Last Thursday there were 151 deaths and 1266 positive for comparison.
I don't know if you can answer this but you seem to check the figures, have the daily cases plateaued? I suppose that is hard to tell without seeing how many people have been tested.

Reactions: 3
I see they're scrapping the governments track/trace and going with the Apple version instead 😐

Our government made an app but I don't think many people got it.
I thought that's what the UK government were basing all the return to" life" data on .Being able to identify where and when there was an outbreak and able to contain it as much as possible :rolleyes:

It’s taken me three months to realise, but Matt Hancock looks like a ventriloquist doll doesn’t he?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@SarahGard83 what's the betting we're not getting a shielding update today? 😭😤

I know I sound like a petulant child but I want to know what's going on with my life.

I was referred to hospital for an urgent optical CT scan but the hospital won't see me due to the fact I'm shielding. Work are piling on the pressure, asking me to work full time (I can't as single parent to toddler) or tell them when child can go back to nursery so I can work full time again.

They seem to be rushing through these briefings lately. Matt seems very flustered
Because he knows there are a lot of questions that he cant answer.

As the meme goes:
Matt, I was rooting for you. WE WERE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU!

I know I sound like a petulant child but I want to know what's going on with my life.

I was referred to hospital for an urgent optical CT scan but the hospital won't see me due to the fact I'm shielding. Work are piling on the pressure, asking me to work full time (I can't as single parent to toddler) or tell them when child can go back to nursery so I can work full time again.
Saw Hancock say on one of the breakfast shows that an update will be coming shortly but how long that will be is anyones guess

Hospital should still see you and have measures in place. I had a ct scan last week and have an ultrasound a week on Saturday.

Reactions: 2
Saw Hancock say on one of the breakfast shows that an update will be coming shortly but how long that will be is anyones guess

Hospital should still see you and have measures in place. I had a ct scan last week and have an ultrasound a week on Saturday.

Boris told us we would be getting an update this week. That only leaves tomorrow.

I'm in a badly hit area of the southwest so idk if that's affected

Boris told us we would be getting an update this week. That only leaves tomorrow.

I'm in a badly hit area of the southwest so idk if that's affected
Boris promises a lot of things then doesn't deliver. I'm not holding my breath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.