Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Went to Ikea yesterday. All good queuing up to get in etc but once inside there was definitely a few too many people in at one. At times it was quite hard to keep distance. Would not recommend if you're still cautious, but we felt fine still and managed to get what we needed. Also the fast food bit by the tills was open which I wasn't expecting.

Pleased to see they've updated the alert level - not that it seems to correlate to much...

Reactions: 3
There's barely any cases here now but meeting family is not on the agenda yet they've said 🤷‍♀️

I’m more focused on when they gonna announce weddings 😂
Our wedding have started but only 10 people in an outdoor setting..

Reactions: 2
You can’t meet your family but tui reckons you can sit next to them on a plane and go on holiday with them from 12th July 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Went to Ikea yesterday. All good queuing up to get in etc but once inside there was definitely a few too many people in at one. At times it was quite hard to keep distance. Would not recommend if you're still cautious, but we felt fine still and managed to get what we needed. Also the fast food bit by the tills was open which I wasn't expecting.
I went to the one in Gateshead last week and it was the same. Fine outside, but manic inside. Families of 3 or 4 and the kids just running about. People coming to close to me and touching everything. I had a list got what I wanted and was out as soon as I could!

When do you think we will be able to hug? I have a three month baby and my family is dying to properly see him

• Sad
When do you think we will be able to hug? I have a three month baby and my family is dying to properly see him
I'd use my own judgement with this tbh. I'm not sure I'd feel happy anyone hugging my baby even if borris says it's fine.

Reactions: 5
So promised my daughter a McDonald’s to celebrate the end of her first week back (and because I want one). Are they still queueing 😂

Reactions: 3
I'd use my own judgement with this tbh. I'm not sure I'd feel happy anyone hugging my baby even if borris says it's fine.
I'm dying to hug my parents but feel the risk is still too high for that sort of contact at the moment

Reactions: 1
When the contact with family is loosened, do what you feel comfortable with. Nobody can tell you how to feel regarding it and a lot of people won’t agree with you allowing it, but do whatever you feel is best.

As for when, I feel like we’ll be looking at mid July for any loosening on social contact x

Because I love a poll I do 😬

and with the attention shifting to the economic impact of the ‘rona I wanted a new poll 🤣 so I made a new poll
**counts on fingers** 26 posts early

STOP SHOUTING AT ME...

continue over here

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.